1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Day 4

I shan't touch thy penis,
    for thy penis is my friend.
    Besides, who ruthlessly beats their own friend?

2. Day 55 enough control on pmo...now time to control sexual thoughts else it will lead to unnatural orgasm...i know its bit hard but i will engage my mind in listening music or sleeping rather than just trashy imaginative thoughts...day 55

3. Transcendent

Transcendent Fapstronaut

4. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Take a serious look at why you want to quit, the impact it has on your life and what you wasn't to gain. Write it down ,it may help to cement it in your mind. A half hearted desire with vague reasons behind it doesn't go very far. You can do it.

5. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

That's what you WANT to gain ,not wasnt.

6. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Welcome Join the party.

7. Day 25. Very low energy, sluggish, brain is foggy. Almost forgot to post today. Could be withdrawals or beginning of a flatline stretch. Or maybe unrelated and is just allergies which are bad for me this time of year. Anyway, will try to make use of it by catching up on some sleep. Have a nice evening all.

8. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Checking in after drinking and eating my post sundown meal. I may have over done it a bit but that's ok.First day of the fast. It feels good being home with no movie or t.v. on. I cleaned the kitchen ,did some reading and am checking in with nofap. A friend is on his way- we'll play some chess and talk some trash. Have a good night you all or a good day, whichever it id.

9. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

95/365. Tomorrow I have to make sure I go chill in nature and hit the gym. I need to do my stretches, and other exercises. Good night everyone.

10. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

11. Thanks for sharing your experience. I guess I have to be prepared for this.

12. The Thirteenth

I survived yesterday. Music saved me. I feel a lot better today.

13. Côté Club

Côté Club Fapstronaut

14. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

15. eagerUser

eagerUser Fapstronaut

16/365. Life feels awesome now. I want to keep going on. If everyone knew that life could be so beautiful when your libido is high they would never think of fapping as an option.
    Libido, I look at it as life energy not just sexual desire.

16. Irishmaninrecovery

Irishmaninrecovery Fapstronaut

Completed the 90 day challenge at the weekend. Now aiming for 100 days, then 120, then 150 etc until 365. Today I’m 93 days free of PMO. I’ve had urges today thinking of a woman from my past and contemplated contacting her. But I resisted. I realised I am not my thoughts. I do not have to act. There will be a greater reward for me in the future.

Urðr, The_Fisher, Puretim and 3 others like this.