Penis is dead suddenly

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Jackbro2012, May 5, 2019.

1. Jackbro2012

Jackbro2012 Fapstronaut

Hello guys
    My penis is being dead for two days i i usualy masturbate 2-3 times a day
    Now my penis is feeling dead no movement and my scortum is tight not hanging.....
    Should i see a medical practioner or will it recover eventually

Need help ASAP

2. Hey I read somewhere that you are unable to sleep without PMO. Try these in addition to what you are doing:

No screen time 2 to 3 hours before your bedtime.

Throw away all those LED lights in your bed room and use the old school Incandescent Lamps during evening/night.

Do not eat heavy in the evening/night.

Adjust the thermostat of your HVAC to below 68 F.

Your bed and sheets should be soft, clean and comfortable.

Listen to some soft voiced storytelling on YouTube or somewhere else.

Put your cellphone on flight mode and make your bedroom pitch dark.

3. Don't worry. It's normal. DO NOT PMO at least for 90 days and you'll see the benefits. First your morning wood will be back, then your erections will be back to life. If you relapse, the healing time will increase.

Buddhabro and (deleted member) like this.
  4. Jackbro2012

Jackbro2012 Fapstronaut

5. Grow_out_of_it

Grow_out_of_it Fapstronaut

Flatlining perhaps. Be cool it will be alright

6. Jackbro2012

Jackbro2012 Fapstronaut

7. Grow_out_of_it

Flatlining: Many NoFap® users report one or more periods of zero libido during their streak, especially in the 2-6 week period. Transitioning from an overexcited, always-eager libido to none at all can be disconcerting and even scary for the experienced masturbator, but many Fapstronauts report that it is only a phase in the reboot and will pass.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

He keeps it in the basement and beats it 2 times a day at least. Now that's a diet which keeps the flatline Away! ha.

Seriously, your hormones are weakened jack. You build them up good during youth. But then long before we stop growing, nowadays boys start masturbating and wasting it. Normally muscle should not be this tired, maybe in your 30s or 40s or later..if sexua life was healthy.

You just need to abstain now. Stop beating it. And build your health back up.

Which I know it can be tough to say...but this is the situation.

But it can be fun too, to get stronger back up again! :) healthier, more grounded and sharp.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. Grow_out_of_it

Well he is abstaining now so it might be the reason. For some guys who do it regularly and when they stop suddenly it might kick them back.
    Also what you said is right as the body is weakened and he needs to stop what he is doing. Otherwise the thing will stop its normal function i.e. peeing.

10. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Right I didnt notice his 3 days.

But it would be different, it would be a more hormonal exhaustion than mental dimness which is the normal flatline. I mean after 20, 60 days hormones could maintain a few erections easily :)

11. Chc

Chc Fapstronaut

How are you now bro

nazmeelfirdaus likes this.
  12. nazmeelfirdaus

nazmeelfirdaus New Fapstronaut