1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Race to 90 - To the victor goes the title

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Dec 21, 2018.

1. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Today was a good 24hrs. I struggled near the end. I have got to remove myself from instagram. That stuff is a slippery slope of lust and addiction.

2. King777

King777 Fapstronaut

Instagram is the devil's pit. So are Pinterest and tumblr. I've erased my account the day I started nofap.
    And besides the nofap challenge, my life just got better without social media.

3. Godsent7

Godsent7 Fapstronaut

Hey y’all, I’m sorry I haven’t been writing anything. I struggled and failed so many times that I was ashamed to keep coming back to the group and always giving bad news instead of progress. I’m back again and I am recommitting myself to noFap for 90 days by taking it a day at a time. Guys I need help! I’m getting married later on this year and I DO NOT WANT TO CONTINUE this type of behavior in my marriage. I’ll get back on here everyday for the next 90 days, good or bad. I hope I didn’t disqualify myself from the group, but if I have, I more than understand.

4. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Can I get an Amen!

5. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Godsent7: There is no shame here except one you inflict on yourself. I have been in your shoes so many times I wanted to quit on God, myself, and my family. This isn’t a forum for recovered people. This is a forum for all of us who struggle with PMO. For years I let the shame of PMO take control over my life. I wouldn’t date or pursue any woman for fear that they would leave me due to my faults. I separated myself from family, Friends, relationships, and God out of fear and shame. Years of my life pissed away because I was so consumed within myself. Look at my current number of days is my race won? No, but I am getting stronger. Welcome back, lift your chin there is no need to loose hope.

6. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Had a good 24hrs. Today I asked a woman out on a date and she said no. And I have to admit, it feels good to be putting myself out there again.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  7. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Not so good 24hrs. I am thinking it was simply a lack of sleep. Two days of no sleep consistently pushes me over the edge. I still need recommendations on how to change sleeping patterns.

8. King777

King777 Fapstronaut

Advice: try to take less calories in a day, and if you can, fasting for a day is the best option (you can drink water for sure). Your body will try to compensate that lack of energy by sleeping, you'll feel sleepy earlier.

9. No worries, what day are you on? Can you update your counter?

10. What works for me is to go to bed at the same time every night, get at least 7 hours of sleep, and then wake up every morning at the same time. Also, don’t drink anything a couple of hours before bed so you don’t have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. Also, if you wake up in the middle of the night, don’t look at your phone, just try to go back to sleep.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  11. JR-62 and primordial-saiyan like this.
  12. Jefe Rojo likes this.
  13. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Thank you I will give that a go

14. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Today was a good 24hrs. I find that my growth is the most satisfying thing in my life right now. Sure I make mistakes and I have to rest but I am on an upward path to success.

See as this is the last thing I do before I go to bed I will now be posting my time so that I can start tracking when I go to bed. 11:41

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  15. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Good 24hrs. Working on improving my sleeping habits.
    9:30am
    11:45pm

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  16. Godsent7

Godsent7 Fapstronaut

How do I set up the day count?

17. Go to the menu at the top and select “Update day counter”

18. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Good day for PMO but my emotions have crashed.
    7:50am
    12:28Am

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  19. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Good 24hrs. Still working on adjusting sleep schedule.
    9:30AM
    12:15AM

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  20. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Had a Good 24hrs.
    11:25pm
    7:45am

Jefe Rojo likes this.