1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please share your thoughts about any self-improvement Video you post here!!!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Asgardian36, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

I am not sure if this has already been shared, I just watched this video and it think its worth the share.

Especially the 4th point, where he says identify yourself as the person who isn't addicted to sth. I think its very important that we see ourselves as the guy who does Nofap as not the guy who is addicted to PMO. The more I identify as the guy who can't get rid of PMO habits, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Please share any similar videos and post your thoughts.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. The more I train the more I realise that Rip has been right all along.

3. That makes sense.

4. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

It is great to have a workout routine, man! I never had consistence...i remember feeling strong and confident during the weeks I used to frequent the gym, but then lost touch. I tried to get back, but the last gym membership was a complete rip off....i paid 40$ each month for 5 months and barely went 10 times.

Congratulations on 50+ days... how are u feeling now? What are the top three things which helped your streak?
    Btw, what language is that in your signature? German?

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Yes it's a schwäbisch proverb. It says: Work, work, build a house, and don't look after the girls
    Check out the information section on my profile page. I have a list there
    Thanks man. Congratulations on your 160 day streak! That's very impressive! I feel better every day. I have more energy, pied vanishes more and more and I'm starting to think more conservatively about S.
    Man what a waste. I bet it was a very luxourious one with all the bullshit actually nobody needs