1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A question for the married people of this thread.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by S-Class Rank 7 "King", Apr 18, 2019.

1. One of the goals in my life is to get married, but I often worry that my partner would be disinterested in sex and that It would rarely happen. I believe in abstaining from sex until marriage, but don't believe in anything like semen retention that would prevent me from having sex when I want.

So to all the married people of this forum, should I be worried about this? Are there red flags to watch out for? How often does it happen for you (if you're comfortable enough to answer)?

2. Tarzan419

Tarzan419 Fapstronaut

Sex happens daily for me, sometimes twice. Even when I was in full fap mode, I'd still limp one in. I guess it's the O part of PMO that held my addiction.

3. Raphael Pereira

Raphael Pereira Fapstronaut

How much time are you married?

4. WhvYDK5z

WhvYDK5z Fapstronaut

Just be up front and honest with that person if you start talking about marriage. Make sure your communicate about it. Statistically, married people have more sex.

S-Class Rank 7 "King" likes this.
  5. Thanks for the advice.

6. Talk to your girlfriend about this before getting married. In my opinion, if you aren't comfortable enough to bring up this subject and discuss it, then you aren't ready to marry that person.

My husband and I were both virgins when we got married, and we talked about sex quite a bit, to make sure we were compatible in what we were expecting from a marriage and our expectations were on the same page.

I would say we have sex once or twice a week. Twice a week is ideal for me, but usually it's more like once a week. But if he wanted it more often, I would be cool with that. We are pretty much on the same page as far as our sexual desires.

Also, keep in mind that if you're PMOing daily, that doesnt necessarily mean you will want to have sex daily. That's definitely not the case for me. I could PMO several times a day if I really wanted to, but I wouldn't want to have sex that often. It's kind of exhausting. And my husband agrees, which is why we don't do it more than like once or twice a week.

As long as you are both satisfied, there's no right or wrong in regards to how often you do it. You just need to communicate well before and during the marriage. If you're feeling like you'd like to have sex more often, tell your partner that and see how they feel about it. Hopefully if they love you and want to support you, they will be willing to compromise sometimes, and you will compromise as well. That's what marriage is all about, really.

7. RedeemedIowan

RedeemedIowan Fapstronaut

I’m married but not sure I understand the question/s.

8. Thank you, I will be sure to have that talk when the time comes.