1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

URGENT MESSAGE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Denzel889, Apr 28, 2019.

1. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

If she has a boyfriend, do not waste your time.

2. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

Well, yes, but she might lie to me so I will wait because that might be an excuse..

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I need to overcome social anxiety first.

4. ClickClickBoom

ClickClickBoom Fapstronaut

First of all I respect your feeling, everyone has been there, love is a wonderfull thing but you need to realize that your in a scarcity mindset, you put this girl on a pedestal and your also in denial.

From my point of view you probably did something to turn her off, probably you didn't even notice it, or maybe it was just your vibe in general, its normal we men are oblivious to this sometimes dont beat your self up over it. Also you don't know her story, you don't know whats going on in her background what she is going through theres always two sides to a coin.

Women do this, its natural you probably failed one of her tests but you need to realize something, there are no scarcity of women out there. There are millions of women out there just waiting for the right guy to show up, all you really have to do is be there.

"A woman opens the doors and all you have to do is go throw them, but if the door start shutting in your face you just walk away and never look back"

You need to accept the reality for what it is, she said"I have a boyfriend" aka i don't want to be with you, look at her actions

But its up to you on how you handle this in your head

"You can ignore reality but you cant ignore the consequences of ignoring reality"

Best of luck to you

5. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

Can I ask you how old are you?

6. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

You will overcome it by going to places where there are people: concerts, parties, meetings,...

7. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

I think I put her on a pedestal, you are right about that, but having a bf might be an excuse she told me, because obviously I don't know if she has a bf or not.. I know there are a lot of women there but I saw in her eyes that she loves me because we kissed each other twice and also hugged.. But the problem was the next day bc she didn't want to kiss anymore and I also.may have done sth wrong but I do not know because I am who I am and I acted freely in front of her and maybe she got scared I dont know.. I also told her I can fight her bf anytime but not now since I have exams lol..

8. Why are you asking for advice when you clearly don't want to listen to anyone unless they tell you what you want to hear? What's the point in even asking?

9. Also, why would you want to be with someone who is so quick and easy to cheat on their boyfriend? If she has a boyfriend and was totally fine with kissing you, what makes you think she would be faithful to you if you were together? I just don't understand at all why people want to pursue someone who says they are in a relationship and says they don't want to be with you. Why waste time on a cheater who blocks you when you could find someone who actually wants to be with you and isn't cheating on their boyfriend? There are plenty of other people in the world to choose from.

10. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

I was asking myself the same question, maybe she is a cheater

11. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

I listen to anyone but not to some bullshit advice that I should leave her just because she told me she has a bf

12. Yeah, you should definitely think about that. And there's no maybe about it, she IS a cheater. Unless she lied about having a boyfriend, she cheated on him with you.

13. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

Hey, maybe she cheated on him if she has a bf because I am the better looking

14. ClickClickBoom

ClickClickBoom Fapstronaut

Thats her saying she no longer has interest in you!
    Like all of us men you saw what you wanted to see, what you were emotionality striving to achieve

You definitely fucked something up

Thats the only way it should be

And thats where you fucked up, and now in her eyes your just another insecure aggressive meat head with a volatile personality complex

Look im saying this to you in the most brutaly honest way possible becouse i want you to learn from it and become a bether person, dont take it the wrong way

15. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

Thank you for your comment.. She said she has a bf after we kissed each other twice

16. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

She said to me she has a bf right after we kissed each other twice and while I was hugging her.. and you are telling me now that she lost interest in me.. You clearly have no idea what is going on here

iwillbestrong123 likes this.
  17. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

I SAW THAT SHE LOVES ME BELIEVE IT OR NOT..

18. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

BUT I APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT.. IT IS VERY RATIONAL SO THANK YOU FOR THAT..

19. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

I AM WHO I AM AND IF I WANT TO SCREAM HERE I WILL AND I DON'T CARE IF ADMINISTRATOR KICKS ME OUT ALTHOUGH I RESPECT HIM VERY MUCH BEACUSE OGLF HIM THIS AWESOME NOFAP COMMUNITY HAS BEEN GATHERED.. BUT I WILL NOT ALLOW SOME MORONS TO TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THE MOST DISRESPECTFUL WAY

20. Denzel889

Denzel889 Fapstronaut

I'M JUST A 22-YEAR OLD KID WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH HIS LIFE BUT KNOWS THAT I LOVE THIS GIRL NO MATTER WHAT SO FUCK EVERYBODY ELSE WHO IS TRYING TO BE WITH HER AND ESPECIALLY FUCK HER STUPID, OLD BOYFRIEND..