1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Mighty warriors I am the prince, I challenge anyone of y'all in a duel of no pmo for a month , currently my streak is 0 though :emoji_expressionless::emoji_laughing::emoji_sob: , feel free to accept my challenge :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_punch::emoji_muscle:

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  2. I love your sense of humour! :D

3. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

4. prince san

prince san Fapstronaut

Okay day 1 start, if I control myself until tomorrow 9 pm then day 1 complete

Jag Hyde likes this.
  5. you just go against him in who can last noPMO longest, whoever lasts longest wins the duel. You can set up a wager for the loser like the loser has to set their status as the other person winning. Up to you, May the best fighter win!!!

prince san likes this.
  6. [QUOTE="Saiyan123, post: 2005984, member: 120310"
    @[BLANK] VS @WoodsAreLovelyDarkAndDeep | WINNER:
    [
    /QUOTE]

WINNER: [BLANK]
    Congratulation. :)

I guess I should stop to talk about naughty stuff with my girlfriend. xD I'm such a Idiot sometimes. :p

7. unlucky man, I found no quitting M really difficult w my ex-gf. Hopefully you can do better :) Well done @[blank].

8. Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  9. IceRocket

IceRocket Fapstronaut

Congrats @komodoro ! You won the duel, I relapsed last night. The reason: I decided to make a written promise to God that I wouldn't fap anymore, but I didn't sign it, so Mr. Brain said "you didn't sign it so it doesn't count yet", so I fapped. I hate my brain in that way. So right now I am signing that paper and I am telling you all that I am not doing this again.
    Last summer I decided to quit and I stayed 7 months without doing anything related to PMO, but 2 months ago I did it kind of unintentionally (cause my thing was super sensitive and I did an irresponsible move (not even touching it) and it happened). So supposedly I was going to start over again and succeed again, but it's been two months and different things have happened that have made me choose to do it again. But those 2 months have ended and I am going to get there again.
    Good luck to everyone, and wish me luck too!

10. I see clearer. Looking forward to see what are you all up to.

11. A_long_wayTOgo

A_long_wayTOgo Fapstronaut

12. @CoolBuddy7 I must admit that I lost. Congratulations.
    I am working on a new plan ;) Take down the next opponent

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  13. Checking in day 71. We had some great convos here about narcissists and their vicious modes of operation so guess what happened yesterday? I got a text from my ex husband asking me after two years whether I was sorry for leaving the marriage. Even though it was oficially over two years ago. Didn't answer it of course but oh man... what's the point of even writing this?

14. I feel you.
    That shows everything.

The girl of mine uses unlimited strategies and misery bringing techniques just to have control. I wonder how even she is so perfect in manipulation. It seems she is so natural. So devilish. I cannot accept it. I cannot bear it. I can't stand it.

15. Thanks for your support Beast. It is pretty difficult to be a single parent (because I don't consider spending a day or two with kids (with the help of one's mother) per month to be equal to parenting) and then I get all this blame for being a single woman with two kids (read: "baggage" and "you're a loser") from my own family and critical comments for ruining the kids lives from my ex and his family --- and then I get this "don't you feel sorry for doing that?" after two years? Maybe I am strong but maybe not so strong I think. I need to look for answers within. Differently from me, you can block/delete her and I have to maintain contact for co-parenting purposes.

16. It's in their blood.

17. QuietKarma

QuietKarma Fapstronaut

Well said brother, I totally agree we have too many passive people in the world these days. The stress and anxiety of taking action scares people. But I have recently realised that once you jump into the cold pool of taking the initiative, it aint that cold and its really fun and fulfilling!

Day 2 checking in.

18. I feel like you were doing really good and can do better as well, I want you to go against @CoolBuddy7 again because I really believe once you get past a certain stage you're gonna be unstoppable.

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.
  19. These type of people have the same objective of bringing you misery in different ways, you did the right thing but his intentions just seem wrong in asking that considering how long you haven't been together. We all need to stay vigilant against these narcs. Like I said I really believe there's better people in here than in my real life a lot of the time.

CoolBuddy7 and Deleted Account like this.