video games = abs!

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Apr 17, 2019.

1. So i have never had abs before, they were always out of my reach because of laziness, but now they are becoming super defined, and guess what?, i got them playing video games!!!. So my method is pretty simple, i play for honor a lot and i play it on a yoga mat, every time i die i do 10 crunches, if i die more than 5 times i do 20 a set, i also will do leg raises or bicycle kicks if my abs cannot handle more crunches, i will usually play atleast 5 games so you can imagine i get exhausted, i play worse to because i am strained so it makes me do even more situps. I highly recommend trying this out, who says exercising abs has to be boring?. Also i will note to reach the needed body fat levels you will need to eat super healthy and do cardio atleast 3 times a week.

2. It is not boring, but is it sustainable for the majority of the population?

Eleanor likes this.
  3. What video games and abs?, it can be anything really maybe a TV show or anything that you can do abs and something else.

Eleanor likes this.
  4. Well thats a different story, but abs are made in the kitchen, I don't think doing endless crunches is safe for your spine either. So, anyone who wants abs, ought to take their training and nutrition seriously and do it the regular, proven and safe way.

Eleanor, Deleted Account and IR254 like this.
  5. You can always do different ab exercises, an yes abs are a result of healthy eating but you won't build muscle that way.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Huh, maybe I could try this. Good idea. Have one of my rare likes.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  7. much appreciated!.

need4realchg likes this.
  8. I’m going to start this too. What games do you play?

9. I will add pull ups to work abs and biceps though.

10. for honor, call of duty, minecraft, persona, monster hunter, animal crossing, dark souls, stuff like that.

11. PS4? I am looking for for honor just found out about that series.

12. its awesome.

13. Let me know if you do any coop stuff

14. This is actually pretty creative. I may do this as well since I play For Honor. How long have you been doing this?

need4realchg likes this.
  15. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

Why don't doing abs to manage urges?? I do that, is wonderful!!! 30 crunches, 20 bike crunches, 10 leg lifting and a table of 30 seconds, everytime I get horny. I'm not defined at all because I don't have urges so frequently (yet) and because we females don't generate muscle easily.

16. Hahahah you probably need to add some leg weights and you will see a difference or you need to lose more hehe