1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I am insane.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Infrasapiens, Apr 16, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I replaced all my sexual desires with anger and now I am angry all the time and I like it, I shouldn't. People told me this could happen but I was too angry to listen to them. I figured it out yesterday. I know this site is a terrible place to ask this but is there a healthy way to expressing my sexuality?

2. Anger Is natural and fine, however you need to use it for good. I used to be a raging beast, I know all about how to control and harness it.

3. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I am starting to control the anger but the sexual repression is still there.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  4. Some say creativity is good for this. Just try and do something creative.

Or just exercise, dance around, go for a walk... Learning about something interesting is a good one too.

5. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Start boxing

After 30 mins your arms will be too tired to punch anyone. You’ll learn some self control brother

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I was recomended a book about drawing, I want to learn how to draw.

I always wanted to learn some way of beating people up but my body is too fragile and my wallet too empty. I'm also too old to learn that I think.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. iLoveRain

iLoveRain Fapstronaut

Anger will ALWAYS cover any other emotion. Yeah ,sexual urges n stuff will be overriden by anger. So , it can help ,but then again anger has its downfalls too..

8. I have a 60 year old in my martial arts class, you are never to old, just know your limits, but dont place false ones on yourself either.

9. Im angry.. if I describe how much.. i will get a life time ban.

locomia likes this.
  10. You can pm me if you want, I have learned to master anger.

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I know, most of my problems come from my anger. I think the "dopamine kick" things happens when angry too.

12. Thanks for offer mate... I will handle it I guess. Its just a angry day. And mentally exhausted to the point I cant sleep.

BravelyKegger likes this.
  13. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

It happend to me yesterday, it gave me a head-splitting headache. Since I realized my anger thing, it stopped feeling good.

14. I just realized its full moon here. Im sensitive 2 it... no sleep tonite

15. CoolRandomDesiDude

CoolRandomDesiDude Fapstronaut

It is all about control, because anger is a pretty damn effective tool if you have it in your pocket. Join a controlled environment where you can release anger like wrestling or football.

16. CoolRandomDesiDude

Learning is a lifelong process. You don`t ever stop it.

17. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

My body is too fragile to use my anger that way. Besides doing something physical, what other activity could you recomend me to redirect my anger?

18. I would not even say it is lifelong, i am 20 and have full control over mine, tho not everyone is like me.

19. CoolRandomDesiDude

Lift weights. Doesn`t matter if you are weak. Anger is more powerful than you think and will propel you to greater heights. If you can only lift a clean bar, so be it. Do that until you become strong enough to add 5 more pounds on and work your way up.

20. CoolRandomDesiDude

Learning in general. Good men don`t ever stop that. You need something to fill up that gap otherwise you will go back to it.