1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. alfianlight

alfianlight Fapstronaut

hey @Coolyorky how are you doing?
    check in: day 33!

2. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

I'm out again...... I thought I was doing well last night. Went home to an empty house, decided to workout to keep my mind off what I usually do when I'm home alone. Had a good workout, went to take a shower, and forgot who I was. Didn't even process what I had done until after. For what it's worth, it wasn't even pleasurable. :(

Alex_Al and primordial-saiyan like this.
  3. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear that @Hickorydoo . Now that you feel unpleasant for the activity you were involved in, I hope you wouldn't start binging, but, if at all you have any such idea, any thought like, I reset anyways, why not do it once more, please keep it at bay. It will only damage you more. Wish you the best to coming back to terms with yourself.

4. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

5. Thanks @Saiyan123 , I’m grateful to be where I am right now. I’m trying to make today a success.

6. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

This time, I have no thoughts about binging. My mindset right now is; it happened, let's move on. I think I'm going to add that to my signature.

7. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

It's cool. Well the reason I am saying people not to binge whenever I can is because, I was there, so recently, as recent as 3 days ago. I don't want to go there, and I know how dreadful that is, so I don't want anyone I know to go there either. That's why ! Anyways, happy to know that you've moved on.

8. Coolyorky

Coolyorky Fapstronaut

Yeah sorry guys been really busy at work

Day 10 check in amigos

9. easy to say, hard to do but once you get through the first 3 days things feel a lot easier in my case so maybe that will be the same for you. In any case I'm battling you again as it seems this was a mistake like it happens in the process where M can ambush us. Nevertheless we fight again as we fight always. I want to keep battling you as this was clearly a mistake so I won't consider myself the winner of our duel as I can feel the honesty in what you're saying so I want you fighting fully and if it does come to it, losing gracefully (after a very long streak). Of course I'd like and intend to fight literally until we both die defeating our common enemy.

Jag Hyde, CoolBuddy7 and alfianlight like this.
  10. hope you're good, still a beast.

CoolBuddy7 likes this.
  11. g
    Good to see you're back fighting, let's keep fighting forever.

alfianlight, CoolBuddy7 and Coolyorky like this.
  12. No matter if we binge or not, we keep fighting always until we can force ourselves to stop.

alfianlight, CoolBuddy7 and Coolyorky like this.
  13. Back home today gonna make an update list and tell plans for the future of this thread as like us, it will need to evolve. Will appreciate any feedback/ideas a lot I have plans of my own to make it a bit more autonomous in the case of binging so we can keep going and people know what to do in a battle until we're out of it and monthly awards. looking forward to it I'll come on later, take care my brothers and sisters in war.

14. Nice to have you back Beast! As @Freedom_lover is a bit ill and will be off for several days and I don't see your team mate robot either (maybe downloading the latest updates?) we'll have to fight just the two of us. How do you like my new outfit, hood etc? #Beautyandthebeast :D

primordial-saiyan and Coolyorky like this.
  15. Jag Hyde

Jag Hyde Fapstronaut

Oh, I definitely understand. I wasn't binge M, but I was definitely spending a lot of my time searching for P that would eventually feed M.

16. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

I didn't see I was in a duel but @Saiyan123 I relapsed I'm now on 1 hour and I made a schedule so I will be back in a streak ✌️

Jag Hyde and primordial-saiyan like this.
  17. IMPORTANT - Information on Update 1.0
    • The awards will be announced on the night of July 1st, quarterly in the form of titles (yearly awards will be available which I will provide more information for closer to the time in the form of a signature), until the subsequent awards ceremony (unless you are successful in defending the title). These will be the following titles based on the information provided;
      • THE SPARTAN - I will choose one fighter (excluding myself) who I think has been the fiercest and most prolific throughout the quarter. This could be based on anything I choose so could be anyone.
      • THE RIGHTLY-GUIDED (x3) - This will be awarded to three fighters who have been the best in advising, guiding, helping (me or others) and encouraging using the voting system on NoFap for three fighters. The top three in popularity will be given the title and in the case of any draws, the winner between them shall be randomly selected (in the case this does happen I'll explain how).
      • THE UNRELENTING - This will be awarded to the most improved fighter using the voting system on NoFap; in the case of a draw a second vote will take place due to the prestige of the award with each fighter giving a case for the other(s). After the second vote in the case of a draw, the winner shall be randomly selected (in the case this does happen I'll explain how).
    • In the following week I will make note of inactive fighters (without notice) and whether fighters with obligations are keeping up with them, as stated in the original post.
    • The original post will be cleaned up, fights I'm ready to announce will be announced and the thread will be open again soon. The update is planned for end of April.
    • I will use the grey, blue and purple colour scheme from now for my announcement and stick to the same font with size 6 for title, 4 for body and 3 for any extra notes.
    • I will usually do announcements with pictures and will decide on the size soon as I want to make the structure the same.
    • The end goal of this is 2 main things, to free at least 1 of us from P&M and autonomy. The first is self explanatory and the second, so that once we are free it will be of use for people for years to come, in the case it does become uncontrollable due to size hopefully it should be easy enough to understand.
    • I may start recruitment for fighters after this opens again.
    • More active encouragement and roles may open up for more active members with rewards being special badges
    • I created this but would like this to be shared ownership for all active members so feedback may be obligatory along with monthly reports on wellbeing.
    • A separate thread may be made to help run this, all things with may is speculation but who knows
    • I may try get into contact with other challenges so that there is a way of crossing over if that would be cool.
    • I need a software/app developer so if anyone reading is one then message me.
    • I'm glad to be back, back fighting as well and I do have exams soon but a very long summer, will be fun.
    • Again all these are purely ideas and not updates
    As always feedback is much appreciated and best of luck in your respective duels.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
  18. Coolbuddy7

Coolbuddy7 Fapstronaut

So, this thread is going to be inactive then ?? and, Voting ?? What's that about @Saiyan123 ?? I didn't understand many stuff you had announced in there .. Like voting, improving the UI and intertwining this with other challenges...

19. I can't see well. It seems like star wars.

primordial-saiyan and CoolBuddy7 like this.