1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I know this feeling. I'll tell you something that's helped me in the past.

I think to myself ... "Ok I could relapse today. But, what if i just give myself a day to think about it? Maybe tomorrow I'll feel different. Maybe tomorrow I won't even be interested in relapsing at all. So why not just wait till tomorrow and see how I feel about it? I mean it's just one day."

Sometimes just allowing myself this time buffer helps diffuse the tension enough to get past those moments of heightened urges. It's really just a trick I use to try and stretch the time out till the urges pass. Anyway I don't mean to give unsolicited advice, but just in case it helps I thought I'd pass it along.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  2. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

Thank you. That's what I will keep trying. One day at a time. And any helpful advice is always appreciated. That's one of the reasons I post here.

Urðr, Cody Dinh, benj and 5 others like this.
  3. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

4. Its just another decent day decent feeling same journey & same hope...Day 35/330 more to go

Urðr, Cody Dinh, The_Fisher and 4 others like this.
  5. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Be aware of the images that you view in your mind. If you are in your head dwelling on sexually explicit scenes over and over again, it has a powerful effect on what you do. Are you on your own team or are you working against yourself? When I was on my long streak of no PMO, I was not entirely aligned with it. Although I had stopped PMO, my eyes were still on the lookout for sexually arousing input in other places. And my mind was prone to dwelling on that input and making up new fantasies to satisfy cravings. If you pay attention to what you are doing that leads toward relapse, it gives you the option to change course.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    Cody Dinh, The_Fisher, benj and 2 others like this.
  6. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Day 3/365. Haven't noticed any more feelings I associate with the chaser effect since yesterday morning.

7. freezemar

freezemar Fapstronaut

8. DannyDudicle

DannyDudicle Fapstronaut

9/365 forgot to post day 9 last night, been goin by fast

9. Captain Anurag

Captain Anurag Fapstronaut

10. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

11. LanciaDelta

LanciaDelta Fapstronaut

V/XIX. I had an incredibily strong urge, but with an intensive therapy of NoFap videos of 30 minutes, in about an hour I came out of it with more motivaton than before. There's no way I'm gonna fail so easily.

12. Day 6. Gonna do my best to focus on positive activities today.

13. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks. That's good for me to hear.

14. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks for that. I know what led to the relapse. Even though I was abstaining from pmo I was indulging often in lustful fantasies. Plus if I saw a woman I found sexually attractive I would let my mind run with it. For me it's not just pmo I'm addicted to but lust overal. In the long run i need to surrender the lust in all forms if I'm to have a healthy relationship with sex.

15. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Excellent post. That's exactly what led to my acting out after 56 days.

16. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks so much for the support.

17. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks for the support. : )

18. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  19. Day 36/365...One-tenth of the journey completed...9/10th still to go...