1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I'm back on my first day. I'm not much down on myself about it, I see it as a learning experience. I had 56 days which is my longest ever .

Urðr, The_Fisher, Boxer477 and 5 others like this.
  2. frequentdogwalker

frequentdogwalker Fapstronaut

Thanks. This is a journey with benefits that go over and beyond sexual health. It helps you become a lot more self-aware.

3. scobiscuit

scobiscuit Fapstronaut

4. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

No orgasm for 56 days and then last night I pmo'd. There is a very dramatic crash in the way I feel- physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. It's like I'm operating at a much lower frequency. I'm sure alot of you know what I mean. This was my first time my going anywhere near as long as I did so I really notice it.
    More incentive to get back on track.

Urðr, The_Fisher, Boxer477 and 6 others like this.
  5. frequentdogwalker

I don't see any benefit in getting down on ourselves. Self-punishment is counter productive. Congratulations on 56 days, you broke your record, and greater and better things lay ahead. It shouldn't take long for the chaser effect to fade and the relatively easy pattern of maintaining the noPMO lifestyle to return.

6. frequentdogwalker

7. Day 35
    Well, if you are a fan of Game of Thrones and you haven't seen the first episode of the final season, please be warned about the nudity in one scene. It threw me off a little but I am glad that I survived. I quickly changed the channel.

Urðr, The_Fisher, Boxer477 and 3 others like this.
  8. I would suggest that you actually sit and write down on paper the series of events and emotions that led to the relapse if you have not already down so. A mental review is well and good but we might miss out on a few habits/thoughts/activities/emotions that form the basis of a chain reaction that leads to relapse. Also, I would suggest you use a calendar app in addition to your counter such as habit tracker/habit bull to keep motivation up. Using a counter alone can be very discouraging when we relapse. It's like we start from zero again yet we have made so much progress. Nothing can erase the 56 days or the previous record you had and when you have it on record especially using a calendar app it is so encouraging. It serves to remind you how much progress you have made. All the best!

Urðr, Puretim, The_Fisher and 3 others like this.

9. A motivating story to relentlessly keep up with nofap journey while taking massive action.

10. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

11. Day 5. I have a challenging stretch here for the next several days, as I'll be on my own. I prepared by double-checking all my blockers, getting my stack of crosswords ready, and setting up an epic marathon game of Civ 5 which should keep me preoccupied should I get restless. :emoji_smirk_cat:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  12. Hey man, yes I know exactly how you feel. It'll improve soon. Your 56 days is a real accomplishment. Take what you learned from it and keep moving forward.

13. benj

benj Fapstronaut

34/365
    We push on.

Urðr, Puretim, The_Fisher and 4 others like this.
  14. Unstoppabull

Unstoppabull Fapstronaut

75/365. Trying to find a solution to this desire to relapse.

Urðr, benj, Puretim and 3 others like this.
  15. Cody Dinh

Cody Dinh Fapstronaut

I'm on 58/90 challenges. 2 days left, I will be reaching for 60 challenges. I'm deeply feeling more motivated and optimistic in my life. I hope all of you can overcame any obstacle which you want to conquer. Have a great day

Urðr, benj, Puretim and 6 others like this.
  16. rewiring4good

rewiring4good Fapstronaut

Awesome reflection and very useful as a reminder.