1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Race to 90 - To the victor goes the title

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Jefe Rojo, Dec 21, 2018.

1. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I had a good 24 hrs today when it comes to PMO. But I am struggling after having a dream that was P in nature I find that my mind has been wandering to those thoughts all day. I am in need of your help, I could really use some help and support.

2. Hang in there mate.You are not your thoughts. Tough times never last, tough people do. This is just a temporary suffering for attaining long term benefit.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  3. "It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me"

4. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Thanks, THANOS, It is nice to know I have support.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

I had a good 24hrs today. Today I took a moment to see how far I have come. When I first started on here I was filled with fear and stuck in a loop of shame and anger. All of you have pulled me up and out of that mindset, and I am grateful for that.

6. anytime buddy :)

7. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Had a good 24hrs. And I am looking forward to the next 24

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  8. Hey @JR-62 , do not despair my friend. Keep dismissing those thoughts and they will eventually stop bothering you. You’ve got this! Sorry for the delay in responding, it’s been a tough week but I’m catching up on missed messages. Keep strong brother. If you need extra encouragement listen to Pres. Nelson’s priesthood session talk. :)

9. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

It has been a fantastic 24hrs. Truly one filled with hard work and some adventure but overall it was a good day.

Deleted Account and Jefe Rojo like this.
  10. TorreDelOnion

TorreDelOnion Fapstronaut

hey guys I'm still there :D

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  11. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Sorry for the late post. I kept my subriety yesterday but I was terrible triggered. And I should have gotten out of there. And I had a terrible night I was constantly trying to get away from PMO in my dream. I was so happy to wake up this morning and find that it was a dream. It was truly terrible night. I could use some support today.

Jefe Rojo likes this.
  12. Hey, good job getting past that tough night! Sounds rough, but you did what was necessary. You’re doing so well, 44 days is very impressive. Don’t lose sight of your goals. The relapse is never worth it. It will only weaken you and your confidence to be able to overcome this. Stay busy today. Try and meditate / nap today. That helps me on difficult days. Take care and be strong today! Push that rock with all your might. You’ve got this. It’s only a temporary test of your resolve. You will grow stronger from this if you keep moving forward.

13. Nice work @TorreDelOnion ! Keep going! Your 11 days away from 90 (but you probably already knew that ;) )

14. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Jefe, thank you. Your words are exactly what I needed to read today. Trust me it was a rough day. But it was a successful 24 hrs and I am so happy to be able to feel confident and capable at the end of this day.

15. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Today was a good 2; hrs. It was rough and I had to change some train of thoughts. But it is fantastic to be here at the end of an uphill climb. I look forward to tomorrow. Bring it on!

16. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

So cool to see you get stronger. How are you doing?

17. JR-62

JR-62 Fapstronaut

Had a good 24hrs. I am looking forward to tomorrow.