1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90-Day Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 19, 2019.

1. Dovahkin

Dovahkin Fapstronaut

Learn from your mistakes, you just need to look at where you went wrong and take precautionary steps to avoid the same situation.

It's good though that you didnt give up hope

disenchantedbrony likes this.
  2. Carmo

Carmo Fapstronaut

Day 25/90

While I have been going on hard mode now for 25 days, I've been practicing non-ejaculation on and off these past two years. Currently I haven't ejaculated since January 5th. Today I felt like I was about to leak semen at any moment. But nothing happened. I have been doing Kegels and reverse Kegels. I hope I'm doing it right. Does anybody have a link to proper steps to do it. There's just so much info on this forum to wade through.

3. disenchantedbrony

disenchantedbrony Fapstronaut

Thanks man :)

Dovahkin likes this.
  4. ConMan

ConMan Fapstronaut

5. happy1life

happy1life Fapstronaut

6. roughjourney

roughjourney Fapstronaut

Same thing happens to myself. I told myself that I just want to see this girl. End up watching P and not even search for her name. The rest of history you know LOL It is just a ticket to hell.

7. 1/90

I'm feeling optimistic.

Carmo likes this.
  8. roughjourney

roughjourney Fapstronaut

Back on track after the first day, I am relaxing and oh hell no the urge is there. I know I need to live with it. it is always there. Nothing you can do about. Just focus on something else. I believe in myself. I know my future will be bright without PMO.

disenchantedbrony and Carmo like this.
  9. Carmo

Carmo Fapstronaut

Day 26/90

Starke1, Clancy Li and ConMan like this.
  10. ConMan

ConMan Fapstronaut

11. roughjourney

roughjourney Fapstronaut

Today, I had a lot of energy. I felt like a man. Now I know why I was tired all the time. The testosterone level was low. Taking cold shower have me the courage to talk a girl that I like. I stop giving myself stupid reasons. Do it and figure out how to talk later. I have the urge right now. But I figure out. If everytime I have a urge, I should write something. I want a better life.

12. Clancy Li

Clancy Li Fapstronaut

Day 0/90. Never tried such a long streak but I'm in. After 7 years of struggle against my crazy, destructive addiction, now it's time to choke it with all my efforts.
    My strategy is to find my entertainment and emotional security in something else, instead of this shameful sh*t. Let's make it.

13. 2/90

What if someone else tried to fool you and let you down hundreds of times on the same subject like you have done to yourself?

disenchantedbrony and Clancy Li like this.
  14. Clancy Li

Clancy Li Fapstronaut

May the rising force be with you, bro

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  15. happy1life

happy1life Fapstronaut

16. roughjourney

roughjourney Fapstronaut

I lied to myself yesterday. I let myself down yesterday. My conscience told me not to do it and I go ahead and do it. Now I feel how stupid I am. I dont know how many time I have told myself that I need to take NOFAP more seriously. I need to be stricter to myself not to look at pictures of girls or have a thought of it at all because the rule get loose. The PMO creeps in. I am so vulnerable. I need to be protected. I need to understand. I am a amateur in controlling my will. I can not get loose. I am so vulnerable to PMO. Even if I watch a movie with a little bit of sexual in it, the urge is so strong that I can not even beat it. I need to make the rule strict. if I see a movie and there is a sence that cause the urge or a picture or a though anything in the world that cause me to have an urge, then I need to get the hell of there, before it is too late. You dont have the strength to fight with it. You have a weak troop now. fight like a guerrilla troop. hit and run. Now I am vulnerable. If you know yourself and enemies, you fight 100 battles, you win all of them. if I saw anything- image, movie, thought, ... cause the urge, then I need to get the hell out of there. I dont want to ever go to restaurant and look at other people it while I am hungry, I want to order it for myself. Easy way is for a wimp, Hard way is for a man. Start it from the bottom. Never give up. Invest in myself.

disenchantedbrony and Clancy Li like this.
  17. roughjourney

roughjourney Fapstronaut

Hey bro, I just relapse yesterday. I am with you. Let compete. who will have the next highest streak. We have the same problem LOL.

Carmo likes this.