1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE SUPER SAIYAN CHALLENGE! What is your Power Level?! (RANKS ARE BACK, GET YOURS NOW!

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Mar 11, 2019.

Do you have what it takes to become a Super Saiyan?

1. I don't know yet, i'm gonna start training now!

25.1%
  2. Yes, but it will be hard.

25.5%
  3. Not only Super Saiyan, but i can go even beyond. AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!

47.2%
  4. I can only reach the level of an Elite Warrior, nothing more than that.

0.7%
  5. I can't even beat Yajirobe, i'm a failure. ;(

1.6%
  1. renaissancemerveilleuse

renaissancemerveilleuse Fapstronaut

Day 71 ! (The mist difficult was around 30-40)

2. renaissancemerveilleuse

renaissancemerveilleuse Fapstronaut

3. Day 2, would love to join

4. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Long story short, i relapsed due to chaser-effect!

Building up my chi again from 0 and be more wary the next time "it" comes around.

Day: 0.

5. You are very welcome warrior with Saiyan Blood, you have a lot of potential. Let's train hard!

Deleted Account and Coffee Candy like this.
  6. How do I start this challenge?

7. Oh that explains why i sensed you kid diminish... but no worries, you can make it, after a tough fight you come back stronger as always.

8. Anytime you want. It's about how long and stronger you can get, how many transformations you can get, if you are on day 1, start now, if you have s good streak just keep with it, if you relapse you lose your transformations. My goal is to achieve the ultimate transformation.

9. Bro let's do this man! Let's get that power level over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Fuck yeah bro!
    [​IMG]

11. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

12. Wow that's awesome, i can't even use Kaioken lol.
    Congrats, hope you are feeling good.
    [​IMG]

13. Day 9. No urges but damn, just procrastinating all the time, it could have been a very productive day but no, i had to be lazy, i gotta be careful tomorrow or this can end up getting me into trouble. Gotta get busy.[​IMG]

14. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 1 complete!

15. Wow... I'm about to start day 2, and can say that I've been having some serious tempting dreams. That's all that seems to be on my mind! SEX SEX SEX! An old crush I used to have is also appearing in my mind. I always thought she was quite the doll. Now my mind seems to daydream and pretend like she comes over the house and says what do you want? lol... Oh I'm so weird lol but that is what has been happening so far.

16. Damn brother i know that feeling, i have these evil dreams after day 10, your mind, your brain desperately want the bad habits to come back it will make everything to make you come back to how things were, don't listen to this evil forces, fight back. Endure.[​IMG]

17. Day 10. No urges, but damn, i'm still lazy, not feeling motivated to do stuff, i gotta do something about it asap. Gonna meditate now.
    [​IMG]

18. Rubzi

Rubzi Fapstronaut

Day 2!

All is good till now, heading out for a 10K trailrun in the local sanddunes here soon.
    Train and fight on brothers!

19. You are doing great dude, working hard never giving up, you will be much stronger in a few days. Keep it up. Hope you had fun.
    [​IMG]

20. Day 12 with no urges again!
    Still without motivation and lazy using my cellphone too much. That's it, i will be more restricted from now on. Tomorrow i will get shit done. No excuses.

[​IMG]