1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The No Screen Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Yes, I did it last night, too. I'd like to make it more regular.

Force Majeure likes this.
  2. I was drawing in front of a screen until 21:20. I want to continue with this habit, but I also want to respect my 9pm limit. I need to make a decision that I start half past eight so I get to finish in time.

3. 3/3, my micro challenge completed. Starting with the next one, day 0/7.

I have slept quite a lot the last three days because I have fallen asleep the same time my kids goes to bed (8 pm). It actually feels very good in my body now, three days ago I had pain in my back and now it's completely gone. Some good sleep really does change to your life.

Besides the light intensity, I have set my screen to 4500K color profile *and* "night shift", which reduces the blue light from the screen. I am not saying you should disrespect your deadline and use this instead, just that it's pretty nice for the eyes. :)

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  4. It took some time past 9pm but not bad.

5. 1/7, woke up three seconds before the alarm today :emoji_thumbsup:

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  6. I’m gonna try and not use my phone or laptop for the whole of tomorrow. Just to see if I can do it.

7. I made good choices. At first, I was about to not. I figured, why would I care about my choices in the future if I don't do it now?

8. I finished correctly at 9pm. Then for some reason I later started watching a youtube video for half an hour. I guess I got my punishment as worse sleep.

9. I didn’t use my phone or laptop for a whole day. I’m glad I know I can do it if I want to. But I don’t want to.
    I like using the internet.

10. I was drawing for fifteen extra minutes, but that's fine.

11. 4/7, I‘ve had wonderful sleep lately :D

12. I was watching a movie pretty late, but that's going to be an odd exception.

13. 5/7 - check. One hour earlier than usual. :)

14. "The Monk"

"The Monk" Fapstronaut

I'm in but in a slightly different way. I'll use my devices for 3 hours a day only.

15. 7/7, over to the 14 day challenge.
    0/14