1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. No problem.

2. Pedro.Conquers

Pedro.Conquers Fapstronaut

Let’s dual!

3. Then it shall be so!

4. And no P-subs either. Or texting/sexting girls or PM'ing me or other females here with requests to be your AP (guys/males in my case). All focus should be on the fight.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2019
  5. I summon my ultimate beast. You went straight to the shadow realm.

Attached Files:

6. What's that? :D P substitutes?

7. Pedro.Conquers

Did you make this picture?

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  8. Pedro.Conquers

LOL Pokémon

9. I am dead. Pokémon he said.

10. Yes exactly. There was a good thread on that including explanations and examples. Each may have his/her own P-subs e.g. fitness magazines (might be triggering for some people and for some not).

11. All ultimate beasts are afraid of fire, so here you are:

Attached Files:

electrons likes this.
  12. electrons

electrons Fapstronaut

You are really good at finding proper images for avatars.:p

13. I’ll join! Thanks for setting this up @Saiyan123 .

14. well if wonder woman can fight 2 man at the same time. As a titan i challenge everyone in this thread incl. Wonder woman, although my main challenge will be @ deuk hope

15. Side note: they're not men, one is a beast, another one is a robot made of real steel, that will do for me right now - but I might leave you as the titan for dessert some time in the future :)

16. Sure, sounds good.

But I have a request for clarification; can we not PM opposite gender at all? Or can we PM but only as long as we don't sext and don't ask for AP?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2019
  17. I put it here as one of the rules because sometimes guys PM girls here and use their addiction to PMO etc stories to feed their fapping etc - I'd consider that as a P-sub. I guess you can only PM opposite gender in order to get some phone numbers which would help you to get on some rebound dates after you lose this battle. But no sooner :D

18. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Good job managing the thread @Saiyan123. Good effort you're putting into it.
    I think I'll accept @Pedro.lives challenge. I have a duty to vanquish all satanic influences. You will be Pedro dies soon!

19. Nah… this creature is a fire type, whatever. Aren't you on work? You lackin'.

20. Alright whatever, I'm not into card games anyway. I will check you out how you will be doing at the end of the week. Got some serious work to do :)

Pedro.Conquers and MONSTER MONK like this.