1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Challenge: Flying starts for your days

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by The Great Safecracker, Jan 17, 2019.

1. 4/30

My bicycle needs fixing. Let's start in the morning.

2. 5/30

Hitting the keyboard tomorrow from early on. Then have a run before lunch and feel great for the rest of the day. That's my plan.

3. 6/30

It's important not to take the absolute everything out of your daily tank. I'm eagerly waiting for the next morning so I can start kicking ass again.

4. 7/30

Time flies. Take your opportunities.

5. Jup1t3r

Jup1t3r Fapstronaut

The problem with the human brain is that we are so intelligent that we can justify and rationalize any nonsense to fit our lazy, childish, demonic pursuits... Continue to do well in this challenge! Godspeed!

6. Thanks, I will! Want to join?

7. Bahu2bali

Bahu2bali Fapstronaut

Great challenge, I'm suffering from this since long... But now not any more....
    Tomorrow I'll wake up and will do push ups for 15 minutes....

8. Welcome here!

9. Bahu2bali

Bahu2bali Fapstronaut

Thanks pal....

10. Jup1t3r

Jup1t3r Fapstronaut

At this time no; but I will take this challenge up in the coming few weeks...
    I've just joined a couple of challenges, so I'll be getting them into routine before adding a new one. I had been waking up early every morning to do yoga for a few months, and that's probably how I'll be approaching this. Great for circulation and getting loose and alert before a workday's hours of sitting...

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  11. 9/30

Excitement, this really works. Leave the laziness and anxiety behind.

12. 11/30

It seems to be a laundry morning coming up.

13. 13/30

Making good progress. Keeping up the pace.

14. 15/30

Next morning begins by reading.

15. Christian Fox

Christian Fox Fapstronaut

I'm in.
    I'll be getting up right after I wake up, post in this thread that I did it, then shower and read my bible.