1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE DUELS OF NOFAP: NO PMO TOURNAMENT | OPEN FOR ALL

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by HiddenWarrior, Apr 2, 2019.

Have you beaten your record or improved your average noPMO since joining this?

1. Yes

281 vote(s)
    75.7%
  2. No

90 vote(s)
    24.3%
  1. Alright - I challenge you @010010010100000101001101 for a duel against a lady from the Justice League! PS Would be fun to have some ladies here to cheer me up :) PPS I'd rather watch a robot dance :)
    Btw he's on 90+ streak and I'm on 50+ so I think we may be paired up with other opponents with similar streaks, right? I have always fought for justice and fair battles, you know :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2019
  2. That's what I was thinking as well, would be good to have a ladies duel for you too I'll keep spreading the word and once there's someone similar joined hopefully the match ups should improve :D. I'll let you know when someone with similar streaks joins which I'm sure someone will.

In the meanwhile, just to have another duel it will be wonder woman vs robot :) but once better match ups come along I'll change it for sure.

3. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
  4. I challenge everybody. If you insist one on one. Find me someone.

5. Perfect for @fleurette actually, she's on 52 days. Great match up there. Thanks for joining :)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  6. Be thankful to Master Monk. Though I am here not to take part, but to take over.

7. I will accept the challenge from @BeastBoyBalling only on condition that he's also on PMO streak. "Meeting my goals" is not clear to me at all. If we fight, let's fight fair - and then we'll see who's taking over.

8. Got some serious competition trust me, one day I'll lose count of how many days my streak is on it'll go on for so long and I will rule over everyone. Thank you of course @MASTER MONK .

9. My counter says how long I practise semen retention. How long how I push myself for educational, physical, spiritual, relationship improvement. It was the closest thing. Since I do not remember when I last fapped nor watched videos.

10. Alright, then we're on the same page then. I've kicked my last old fling off my sight today so no more triggers whatsoever and I am getting ready for the fight!
    @Saiyan123 you may announce the start of the duel and read out the rules!

11. You wanna say that the mighthy demon beast of me play by rules proclaimed by someone? But I gotta admit I was curious about them too .

12. So you want to play by your own rules? Then you either lay them on the table for me in advance - and I lay mine - or you may as well go play with yourself according to your own beast-type rules. I'm not the beast type rival but not a weak girl either so you will have to take this into account.

13. @fleurette vs @BeastBoyBalling
    ww vs bb.jpg

THE TIME FOR GAMES HAS ENDED AND A COMBAT IS UPON US,
    NO PMO AND WHOEVER SURVIVES LONGEST WINS...

MAY THE BEST WARRIOR WIN!!!

14. @Topes it looks like a fair duel to me will set it up as soon as he accepts

15. Are there still places available for the challenge? :)

16. Rules: 1.No sexual intended touching at all(of course watching is not allowed). 2.Complete honesty. 3.Promise to stay strong once I prey on you. This is enough for me between us. Beast rules are only for beast mode. I do not underestimate you. Do not play weak. Good luck and have fun. (let me know about a change in rules or additions , if not permanent)

Karnakavach555 likes this.
  17. Deal @BeastBoyBalling. I wonder what challenges are you in right now regarding educational, physical, spiritual, relationship improvement? As we're both on 50+ days we might as well share on habits we've adopted for personal growth purposes - and challenges as well. For the beginning your rules will do. I'd also add - checking in daily or at least every other day (cuz I'm not here usually during weekends) - and setting day 65 as interim goal. Then we'll go from there.

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  18. yeah of course we've just started :) as soon as there's a match up available with the same streak, I'll mention you in a comment and we'll get the duel set up. In the meanwhile, feel free to spread the word about this challenge as you could find a perfect duel yourself.

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. Count me in!! Day 1 boii

primordial-saiyan likes this.
  20. Yes that's awesome!! You're now on the journey to show you can be the finest warrior! I'll mention you when there's a good match up available for a duel. In the meanwhile feel free to spread the word as, like I said to freedom_lover, you could find the perfect duel to test your abilities yourself :)