1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheat with friends girl

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Theamos, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

My friend,his gf and I were drinking and having discussions about every thing. Sex became the topic and my friends gf was all over me. I admit i was flirting back and one thing lead to another and we had sex.
    My friend had passed out and had no clue
    I did not say anything immediately and she said we shouldn’t because it was a mistake
    Should we keep our mouth shut or tell him

2. Tell him, i think he would like to know anyways because he will know his gf is a cheater and if you respect him you would not leave him with her. Also dont try to defend yourself when you do it just accept it, say it was a mistake and you are sorry, it was a betray of trust and you understand if he does not want to talk to you anymore. You will ofcourse piss her off in the process but who cares.

3. I agree with the above. Absolutely you should tell him. It's completely unfair to him to not know that happened.

4. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

major mess up on your part, no offense. You should tell him though.

dukesoup and PowerfulSRE like this.
  5. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

If you have a last bit of honor, you must tell him and deal with the consequences. His girlfriend must do the same thing by the way. Betraying a friend like that is a sign of weak personality.

dukesoup, recon117 and brilliantidiot like this.
  6. Quite a situation you got yourself in. He needs to know. I would hope his gf would talk with first but he does need to know what happened.

7. PowerfulSRE

PowerfulSRE Distinguished Fapstronaut

This is very simple. If your friend has done this with your girlfriend, would you like to know? Take some time and really think about it, put yourself in that position and you will know the right answer.

8. Definitely tell him man. You messed up and now you need to grab your nuts and accept consequences. Your friendship might end. But in my opinion it's better to have no friendship at all than a fake friendship that is sitting on lies. If you tell him at least you will salvage some of your honor and integrity. We all make mistakes, we just human. We need to learn from them and grow. But we can't learn from them unless we own up to them.

9. lirider

lirider Fapstronaut

My friend's girl flirts with me too. It's like taboo for them and an easy target. I haven't crossed the line. You messed up so own it. If she tells him before you then be prepared to lose that friend or a right cross.

Nugget9 likes this.
  10. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Keep it a secret. What he doesn't know wont hurt him.

11. You know what you should do if you really consider him a friend.

12. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

I could not keep it on my concience any more and with the advise of this forum I told him about the incident
    While he was not happy he did say they were not monogamous.
    He had a feeling something happened
    They are ok and we are ok too

13. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

You should definitely tell him. Secrets always come out.

14. Theamos

Theamos Fapstronaut

Read above I did tell him

brilliantidiot likes this.
  15. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

16. People make mistakes but It's good that you had enough respect to come clean and not be selfish. I'm sure he would be piss but at least he knows you're honest and he knows what kind of girl he's dealing with. In some ways you did him a favor.

17. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

How did it go?

18. Brazilianlearner

Brazilianlearner Fapstronaut

Nice friend you are! Hahah, at least you told him. I will NEVER be in an open relationship but I respect those who enjoy it.