1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this unethical?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by GripStrength, Mar 24, 2019.

1. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

So I’m a dude. I would say a severely social anxiety ridden man (aside from when I’m puss drunk). So I don’t “smash” very often. I also am not even a fan of sex to be completely honest (in dire need of romance). But uh, my best friends ex is trying to get some. I made a joke about eating ass on Facebook and it escalated very quickly. Would it be immoral to eat that ass? I’ve never done that kind of thing, and I did tell my friend the same night when drinking with him, (he also said a few years ago when they broke up that I should “fuck her”), but he didn’t say if he was cool with it or not. I’m trying to be completely celibate. But she got be going quite a bit. Would it be bad to “smash”? I don’t know what to do because they have a kid together and the whole shit. And he knows what’s up, but still don’t know if it’s moral. What do you people think? Just go for it? Or nah that isn’t cool even if he doesn’t care?

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

3. Judas Johnson

Judas Johnson Fapstronaut

Does it seem immoral to you?

4. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

I don’t know what is immoral to be honest. I mean she got me going quite a bit. I don’t know if that’s because of my fapper mind, excited because it seems riske, or just because I want to experience her for more wholesome reasons like fun and the fact we’re cool and all that. I honestly cannot tell.

5. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

I’m not easily excited. So I can’t tell if it’s a pure excitement. Or an immoral one.

6. Do you wanna be a jerk!!!? Are you ready to take that shame and guilt in you???
    If isn't then..don't do that.

7. Judas Johnson

A tricky one!
    How would you feel if it was the other way around?

Maybe you should ask him out right if it's bothering you?

8. Asking a priest? Or a sage?
    "There is no such thing as a moral or immoral book. Books are well written or badly written. That is all." he ended in prison and was sentenced with years of labour work.

9. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

No I don’t want to be a jerk.
    And I did ask out right. I think I said something like “Would it be dick if I smashed ‘name’”. And he asked why. And said she wants to and stuff. And he just said she’s probably just trying to piss off ‘her recent ex’, cause he loves you. Or something to that effect. So I can’t tell if that’s a good to go or he would be hurt. He didn’t really say.

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Judas Johnson

I'd stay clear then, but that's just my opinion.

11. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

yeah I’m leaning that way. But not because I think she’s trying to piss off that other guy, I think she just likes me. But because of the reply he gave, makes me think he would say he wouldn’t care but actually would. Like he was just saying that to try to convince me to not to while acting like he doesn’t care.

12. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

My stupid penis says to do it though. I am in need of some fun pretty badly. And the human touch.

13. I am able to handle such completed relationship.

14. Judas Johnson

What is it you're trying to quit by being here?

15. Oh my days....control it.

GripStrength likes this.
  16. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Destructive thought patterns if I actually think about it.

17. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

:p Im trying to.

18. Judas Johnson

You might need to focus on something else then.

19. Sorry..it would be *unable...
    My auto correct sucks.....please forgive me...

GripStrength likes this.
  20. GripStrength

GripStrength Fapstronaut

Yeah, I’ll just forget about it now for and try to read a book or something. Thanks people!

Judas Johnson likes this.