1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I don't want to start dating

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Perfetto_iN_2743, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Perfetto_iN_2743

Perfetto_iN_2743 Fapstronaut

No desire to communicate with girls. I am very disappointed that when I communicate with a girl, she does not pay enough attention to me, and in a minute she forgets the conversation. Yes, I have a lot of confidence, but it does not help. I want the girls themselves began to approach me. I understand that this is not happening and this is impossible.

But I was embarrassed by the following:

It is said that NoFap works wonders, as if you have the energy that girls feel.

Lies is everything! Until you start communicating yourself, no one wants to communicate with you.

2. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

I'll be honest, for me Nofap has been moderate help when it comes to me attracting mates. What helped me out the most even before I started nofap was talking to girls online and to not think of anything in return other than a fun chat. This helped me loosen up and it made texting fun which lead to real dates. Once I started talking to girls more and more, this in turn helped me in the real world. I'm still shy but not as much as I used to be, pretty much keep trying.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    3nkay likes this.
  3. Perfetto_iN_2743

Perfetto_iN_2743 Fapstronaut

I just got the feeling, that for them I just a toy, with which you can have fun and forget.

4. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

Once you get more practice you will be able to slowly start weeding potential mates out. It will be easier to screen for more compitable mates.

5. Unjustfailure

Unjustfailure Fapstronaut

Don't force yourself. Even if you succeed it won't be for long.
    Focus on yourself and the rest will come.

ReachForTheSkies and Capt. U like this.
  6. JustALonelyBoy

JustALonelyBoy Fapstronaut

It seems like you are putting yourself at their mercy too much. Don’t be dependent on their attention or you will feel disappointed. If your not getting what you want you can just walk away. There are plenty of girls out there.

7. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

Just talk to them, if one does not show interest, then move to the next one... And so on and so on

Always move to the next one even if she shows interest, try to build options for yourself hitting on multiple girls at the time.

You are new to this and is expected to fail multiple times.
    If you want to have a partner then it is gonna take effort and you are gonna have to get out of your comfort zone.

It's the only way.

Nofap will help a little because you will have more energy, feel good with yourself and notice females more than before when you were hooked up with artificial stimulation.

But nofap will not seduce girls for you, or get you in shape... It is YOU the one who is responsible for your success or your failure.

8. Dag

Dag Fapstronaut

I understand your desception and how you feel, you put on a lot of effort on nofap and that built quite a good amount of self-confidence.

But nofap is somehow overated in the aspect of that it is supposed to fix your life instantly.

Nofap is a negative approach on your life. This is because you are focusing on NOT DOING something (negative) instead of DOING something (positive).

It's very very beneficial doing nofap, no argue. But focusing on the positive (on what you CAN do) is way more beneficial.

Don't feel down or sad man. Feel proud that you have come a long way. Now you have to feel excited because of what's coming is so much better.

Learning to hit on girls is one of the most fun, exciting and satisfying experiences there ever is.

You will get surprised. I have been hitting on girls since 2014, there has been 5 years already and I still get surprised at the cute, cool, carying and humble girls I have come across with.

One of these days I even came across a 30yo girl that invited me to the movies... And I am 24... Mindblowing. She even said that bought me a gift... Also mind-blowing.

You see? Magic really happens outside of your comfort zone. You just got to put a little effort, kittke by little and amazing things can happen.

I can help you get there. And also be accountable with you if you want to. ;)

legendsneverdie likes this.
  9. Lie.

Dag likes this.
  10. Best strategy for charm a girl = 2 steps forward,1 step back, repeat

legendsneverdie likes this.