1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The No Screen Challenge

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Lately I have been programming too late which has led to a much longer time to fall asleep. Because of that, I am introducing a new deadline now: no programming after 21:55. I am still going to use my old deadline to stop all computer use (22:25) but I feel a need to add this earlier deadline to stop my thinking process.

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  2. Actinism

Actinism Fapstronaut

2/30 and
    3/30

Force Majeure likes this.
  3. A couple of minutes on the safe side of my 9pm deadline.

4. 22/60 and had a so good sleep this night :D

5. Woke up before 6am without alarm. I don't really know if that was because I slept well or because I didn't sleep well. At least I feel fresh.

6. 23/60

Me too, woke up at 5:50, 10 minutes before the alarm. I think it's a really good feeling to wake up just before the alarm, I take that as a sign that I have slept enough and I am in sync. So I would vote for your former option :)

7. Yeah, I think it's important to trust in that first option. I often wake up 15-30 minutes before my alarm, and don't feel sleepy at all. But if I refuse to get up at that point and happen to fall asleep again, then it's very awkward to get up to the alarm.

8. I failed. I chose to fail, and I'm disappointed.

9. 26/60

What happened?

10. I took an extempore vacation from responsibility. The return to reality was rapid as well.

11. I stopped using computer only at 21:45. That was quite a bit later than I intended. I'm away this week but will be back.

12. 29/60

Last night I regained some lost sleep and it was so nice. Went to bed around 7:30 pm. I didn't wake up before the alarm so it was indeed needed. :)

The Great Safecracker likes this.
  13. meloss

meloss Fapstronaut

I'm in, i will stop using my phone, before 23:00 PM
    Also i will not use my laptop at home for 30 days.
    Day 1

14. Back here. I finished 9.40pm. I try to make it 9pm