1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Should I start dating?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Mar 13, 2019.

1. I've been addicted for 6 yrs now and that has left me with a low self esteem and self worth. I find it hard to start up conversations with ladies in general. However , I met this lady who sells in my hood somewhere in August last year. She's humble and cool to around with. Just that she doesn't talk much. I'm beginning to like her. But I have fears of what if she doesn't like me? Also she's taller than I am. What fuels my fear more is the fact that I'm an addict and feel like I'm not ready to date a lady both physically and emotionally. This lady is also very marriage conscious and wants to get married as soon as possible. But I want to get married in 2022 as I feel by then, I would have been fully recovered. Should I ditch all my fears and ask her out or work on myself first? By the time I finish working on myself , she may have found someone else though and then I will have to find someone else too.

2. No man is ready emotionally for a woman. :D Now seriously. Ask her politely and continue to work on yourself.

3. I should ask her out?

4. Why not? Do not be scared of rejection. Go for a walk with her? Just share some time together. Be careful not to be too needy. You got to be delicate. You know. If there is some chance she says "no" that is motivation for you. You care only what you think about you. That is the mindset. If she is quiet around everybody, I am sure she got a lot to say 1on1 with you if you approach right. THERE IS NOTHING TO LOOSE,BUT TO GAIN. (guaranteed)

5. Capt. U

Capt. U Fapstronaut

You should try but if it does not work on your note the issues.