1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling emptier than a goddamn haunted house

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by SayYesToRecovery, Mar 12, 2019.

1. SayYesToRecovery

SayYesToRecovery Fapstronaut

Life has been so tough for me lately, It’s just been so shit, Literally i did alot of mistakes i guess and fucked myself up.
    I’m currently on the 10th day of my streak on hard mode, And i guess this is my first flatline, I literally broke off my girlfriend before 1-2 weeks because i’m just annoyed how she just doesn’t treat me like before, It’s just as if i’m a friend and nothing else, We’re friends right now but nothing seems to change.

I kinda fucked up by letting go of all the girls i knew just for her, I mean I really don’t have anything to do in my everyday life, I returned to being depressed after managing to fight it off during the summer, But now, I fell into the same hole that i got out of, I’m trying to get to know new girls, But my luck seems bad, I guess some of you out here can give me some tips to stop this depression, Literally i’m not in the mood to do anything in this life.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. MONSTER MONK

MONSTER MONK Fapstronaut

My Journal
    It's simple, Don't chase girls. What're you 15? Pff you've got plenty of life to have a relationship Focus on yourself first

Capt. U and Kman20 like this.
  3. CH3RRY

CH3RRY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

You never truly escape from it, you just numb it down if you use external sources of relief. You need to learn to be by yourself, it is the most important skill you need. Happiness that comes from within you is true happiness. Happiness to be you. No matter who you are associated with or where you are, you're always happy to be you.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. SayYesToRecovery

Yeah i thought about that, I was like it’s lame to put myself in this shit right now.

5. You are only 15 man, you should not even be dating at that age really, i was not mature enough to date until recently honestly, you still have a lot of growing left, tho i admit its really awesome at your age you are on this site trying to get help, thats a big thing.

peterKanne likes this.
  6. SayYesToRecovery

Yeah i really wanted to change my life honestly, Fapping ruined my life, Well and also dating too i guess, Literally got cheated on once, Played with and treated like shit, Honestly i don’t know how i got the patience to still try again.
    I think it’s better to have friends from the opposite sex at this age rather than date.

7. It is better to just be friends at your age, also i am not surprised you got cheated on at that age, not many people are committed and especially not at that age.

8. SayYesToRecovery

The girl i lately broke up with is great, She is loyal and everything a guy would need, And i’m mature (for my age) to date, As i feel that, But lately she’s been acting strange and after being broken 3 times i just get scared of love, I was like let’s cut this off and stay friends and let me live my normal life for god’s sake because if a girl wants me to stop talking to the other girls, She should make me feel that she is enough, Or love doesn’t work like that in my point of view, It is the person’s personality that attracts and makes us love not the loyality inside us.

9. loyalty is important, and i would not date a clingy girl or someone who tells me i cant hang out with people, thats a sign of immaturity, i used to be like that.

10. SayYesToRecovery

It’s not that i can’t hang out with people, She was like just stay away from the girls, So i let go of all my girl friends, But now it seems lame and for nothing, Espiceally at my age, Which i’m supposed to be living a happy life not fucking it.

11. Sports4Men

Sports4Men Fapstronaut

I recommend sports for all young men. I especially like the boxing gym. The memberships are cheap and you have trainers who teach you how to hit life's problems and not get hit back. Including this one. Trust me after a month of that gym you're going to feel great.

12. Pity

Pity Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Gods strenth is made perfect in our weakness.

I know the feeling.. You ARE emptier than a - haunted house? Haunted houses are haunted with guests that are ghosts and therefore not empty by default buuuuuut- if you only knew thats perfect! if you only realized.youh could hope expectantly for the Lord who cant resist a broken and contrite heart.

He wants to fill you up to overflowing. this is your completeness. he WANTS you to be empty whe He does so that you may understand the nature if your relationship...ask God for spiritual reward to fill you up. you repented. Might as well get the full value out of it... so after eternal life is in place then theres a free kiddie cone at mcds, huge brotherhood and fellowship of victorious fellows who you may encourage whike you strengthen your position...