1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[Journal]Rebuilding myself

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Hi guys, after starting NO PMO, i have decided to bring discipline to other aspects of my life as well. As per Maxwell Malts it takes 21 days to form a habit. I dont know if its the exact number; So the next 21 days iam going to force myself to do the following activities.
    1)Getting up at 5am.
    2)Meditating and brain dumping for 30 minutes.
    3)Cycling for 30 minutes.
    I hope that these habits stick with me.⚡️

2. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

thats awesome, man! Cycling is a great exercise! Keep it going! BTW I didnt realise I already surpassed my likes limit (50 likes in 12 hours) ....so I give u a super like!!!

3. Day 1.
    Starting these habits today.⚡️

4. WretchedBoy

WretchedBoy Fapstronaut

Great plans! Looking forward to hear about your experiences!

paruva mattram likes this.
  5. Thanks...i will

6. Day 2 phew...Getting up at 5 am was tough as my body was tired from yesterdays cycling,but i managed to get the task done. I hope my body gets accustomed to getting up early. I always had a wish to excel in pullups, so started to do it along with cycling today. As usual cycling is great; i breathe more, my body gets rid of excess tension and i feel good. Hope to make it a permanent habit without putting conscious effort.

7. WretchedBoy

WretchedBoy Fapstronaut

Nice one. I´m here and waiting for more good news, keep it up ;)

8. Thanks.

9. Lordofthewings

Lordofthewings New Fapstronaut

That is awesome i woke up at 5 am and started my streak from day 1 waking up at 5 am is tough but it builds a warrior so good luck my friend and keep moving forward!

10. I get a sense of achievement when i get up at 5am. It boosts morale and makes me feel its not another loser day.

11. Focusing on my tasks helps me to control my urges. Hopes of a better tomorrow fills my heart and is healing me.

Casper400 and WretchedBoy like this.
  12. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

A little motivation!

1:30-1:45. When you’re about to Fap but knock Mr. Resistance on his back! For me, I believe my ability to find the right girl is improved thru NoFap, both on the acedotal phenomen of a vastly increased level of attention from women during non-PMO streaks + feeling more confident/disciplined, better man, and meeting a woman’s values + reaping what I sew [good works do not go unnoticed and good things happen to good people]. So I relate to this directly as man’ing up for my angel

Happy Valentines Day boys and girls! ❤️

13. Casper400

Casper400 Fapstronaut

Right on. No Fapping helps you to develop confidence in your ability to be and develop discipline. Solid plan!

14. Day 5. Over. It has finally dawned on me the goal i must achieve. Till this day it has been blurred by my thirst for instant gratification, laziness and the absence of self care of my mind, body and spirit. I have found my fire which i once thought was lost forever. All these times i have been searching for it only to find it hidden from me by my own non-chalance attitude. I thank the NOFAP community for helping me rediscover my fire. I hope to continue these tasks and excel myself

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. 7 whole days. Completed the tasks. Moving to the next week.⚡️

16. Today is a bummer. Couldn’t wakeup at 5:00 am. When i started i never realised how intricately the no fapping and my daily tasks are tied up together. Iam feeling low today and the urge to relapse has become higher. But i willnot succumb to my urges. I’ll be strong.⚡️

WretchedBoy likes this.
  17. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

Yes it will work but dont be hard on yourself. Do it in a calm way. and youll achieve it. if you miss one day, dont criticize yourself. Just dont miss it the next day. Because while starting we start with full enthusiasm and slowly it fades away. So be calm and slowly pursue your goal.

I am on day 21 without PMO and I just remain calm and have a belief that its no big deal, it can be done. And I dont think about it much. This way it becomes easier.

18. Thanks mate!

Muphy likes this.
  19. Muphy

Muphy Fapstronaut

Also the more ahead yiugo, it's going to be difficult.. more urges... But then a time will come where it's going to go down drastically.
    It's just some time where you really need to control.

Taqwa1 and paruva mattram like this.
  20. I have tried to amp up my meditation using prayer beads and its effect on the subconscious on manipulating my will to fight the urge and help me focus is showing results. Using prayer beads to repetitively chant the key statement enable us to train our subconscious. I implore all to try this method to negate the urge for to masturbate.

Deleted Account likes this.