1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery League ( every check matters)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. @Aventus thank you very much friend. It's the only thing I can say to you because thanks to your challenges I'm in the point where I am in my process and also they allowed me to meet magical people like you all.

@IAmLegion I thing you'd do a great job running this challenge so you have my vote

2. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Last edited: Feb 6, 2019
  3. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

4. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

5. Time... in due time lads.
    Fine as wine. Toast to this!
    Here we go... Fehr whats up lad?

6. Checking in

@IAmLegion , your the guy for this. Did it last round, but time is limited these days. You say till March?

Well all the best to everyone here. What a challenge, what a team...

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Yeah I'd like to go on even beyond but I'm afraid I can't make a solid promise beyond that because I'll be switching countries and it's gonna take some time for me to get used to the balance of college life :/

Of course, I'll be off the forum itself for quite some time so we'll see how things go. :)

But the challenge (or at least the version of it I'll be moderating) ends by Sunday, March the 3rd. My flight is actually on the 7th but I'll be busy then so... :(

I'm kinda sad to see Fehr go. I'm thinking he's considered leaving the forum itself.

8. I don't like it either... I suppose we can juggle it a bit, but eventually the challenge is gonna wither away... Nonetheless I am in the middle of it, so I guess I will have to hold on anyway. But I don't like it. Not one bit. o_O

All good things come to an end sooner or later. I suggest if we are to end this... It's better Fehr unravels it before going away, cause things will get worse later on, and it will be best to end it on a high note rather than end it when all the charm fades away. In my opinion of course.

9. Been here a while. Not sure if he was one of the reddit followers, but Fehr been a good supporter here, in his days. Him and @IGY know most of the older members. Been here a while myself and I must say... From 2015, Things definitely changed. He's got a point. I'm not leaving, not yet. But I'm not active as before.

High chance of him coming back. I did some years after, but I still came back. Not the last of the innovative Fehr... not to worry.

10. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Yeah good point. But I guess that's for everyone to decide and tell me. Quite a few votes still remain. I'll mark your say as ⛔ for a neutral stance, k?

I just hope the confusion ends today. I don't like this grey area at all.

11. Ok, thanks. And yes, I don't like grey areas either.

12. I'll take this as my moment to move on now.. as I'm not spending much time on NoFap any more.. I was only a replacement in the challenge halfway and I wanted to support MysteryBall. I hope I did, thanks for being my team mate Mr E! I wish all you guys good luck if you decide to continue, or start a new challenge.

I'll see you guys around.. take care!

RG

:)

13. What's up with Aventus? Had he just quit the forum?

@IAmLegion Glad if you take the lead.

Checking in Wednesday.

14. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

15. Farewell :)

16. Just Rose

Just Rose Distinguished Fapstronaut

17. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

18. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

So far, we have 8 votes to continue with part 2, 1 withdrawal and 1 neutral vote.
    @Eleanor you checked in but didn't vote. Can I please get your say on this? Thanks :)

The delay in votes isn't intended, as far as I know because those who haven't voted simply haven't come online yet.
    @Mysteryball is online so I'd like your say please ^^

If I can get just 9 votes out of 16 (1 more), I will go ahead and make the 2nd part and tag everyone in it and those who haven't voted yet can just join the 2nd part at their discretion but not exceeding the period of 1 check-in.

Keep in mind that part 2 is gonna be 1 month long so I'm definitely gonna make it more competitive without sacrificing simplicity.

I'm really disappointed to see Fehr go, I'm not gonna lie. But we must move on. If @Aventus likes, I can accommodate him in part 2 as a special entry. It'll only help us tbh. Your choice my bro.

I really, really want this dead time to end because right now... this isn't exactly a challenge.

Regardless, stay strong people. Please.