1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How long can libido continue to increase before it plateaus?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by SavageDetective, Jan 31, 2019.

1. SavageDetective

SavageDetective New Fapstronaut

Hi. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, so if not, sorry. I'm abstaining from orgasm just to make my sex life more interesting. I enjoy the feeling of being horny and the days of anticipation. I enjoy getting myself worked up and then backing off. I am 10 days in and still not as horny as I would like to be. My question is, will my libido keep increasing or will it plateau at some point? Additionally, what can I do to get myself even hornier?

2. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

I'm rebooting for similar reasons as you.
    In my experience, it will not plateau. It keeps getting more and more intense.

I haven't had an orgasm in half a year. I get so horny from girls looking at me, I get turned on by girls breathing, talking lol.

It can get intense man... Like have you reached the point of sensitivity down there were your balls feels like goo? (Srs)
    Have you had an erection that you feel like semen flow through the vains of your balls to you shaft and leak out the tip yet?

Cause I have. It is a feeling that is truly incredible.
    Some girls look at me and smile I get sooooooooo hard. You don't understand I would take then in the back and make their fantasies come true.

So yeah, it gets more and more intense it doesn't plateau. It's come to the point were almost every girl I look at is so attractive like I see the curves on their body and let me tell you something.

GIRLS ARE HORNY AF!!!!! THEY ARE SOOOO SNEAKY WITH IT BUT THEY CAN SENSE THAT YOU ARE FERTILE AND THEY WANT IT BADDDDDD!!!

ewerson18 likes this.
  3. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

It will find an
    Your signature man, lmao

4. Woodland-Soul

Woodland-Soul Fapstronaut

I was a chronic masturbator I've been doing streaks of roughly about 4 to 6 days (I'm again on day 4) for about 2 months now and I've noticed an increase in ''horniness'' everyday I'm more horny than the last day on a streak.

Its crazy how powerful pent up sexual energy is - in a good way. Harness that power and conquer!

5. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

I'm reading this post and wondering, are you edging and/or purposely egnaging in fantasy? It's generally not a good idea, especially the edging.

Just chill and let things happen they way the day and enjoy the ride. When you feel that sexual tension, transmute it into productivity, but don't actively dwell on sexual thoughts.