1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Holy sh#t, it hurts battling these feelings. Day 6 urges are killing me...

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Dimmed_haze, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

It's like 2 voices are in my head.

One is telling me it's ok. The other knows not to do it. It's disrupting my activities.

I'm gonna clean up now, then see what happens.

I honestly don't want to post this and relapse secretly... So I can hold less responsibility. But f#$k that, that's not who I want to be.

2. WretchedBoy

WretchedBoy Fapstronaut

Stay strong, brother. You can absolutely overcome this even if it´s feels like torture right now. Try to shut out the voice that tells you it´s okay - it´s not. If you relapse you will feel like shit, that´s the reality. Keep fighting for a better life.

Edit: is that profile picture of yours a screenshot from dark souls? Than you should know how to fight seemingly hopeless battles ;)

Deleted Account and Dimmed_haze like this.
  3. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

Yeah, I'm still stacking nofap days! cleaned up around the house a bit, the urge is less now.

The pic is sadly not from dark souls, I honestly just googled "courage wallpaper". But now that you mention it, it looks like a dark souls character.

Video games taught us how to grind though. I haven't played a lot of Dark Souls, but Runescape, among others... That is another story.

4. Sounds like you have the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other, like in cartoons...

Dimmed_haze likes this.
  5. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

I wish they'd show themselves. So I could pummel the devil with my surprise pans, Tom and Jerry style.

6. Just tell him to fuck off lol.

Dimmed_haze likes this.
  7. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

X2

Dimmed_haze and Deleted Account like this.
  8. Dimmed_haze

Dimmed_haze Fapstronaut

Done, I'm going strong. Day 8!

Deleted Account and WretchedBoy like this.
  9. WretchedBoy

WretchedBoy Fapstronaut

Nicely done! Every time you beat the urges you grow. Keep on being awesome.

Dimmed_haze likes this.
  10. felzgood4me2

felzgood4me2 Fapstronaut

I'm on day 12, longest I have ever went in my life. Desire is overwhelming, but I am determine to win this battle....

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. We can all do it !