1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

IVE GOT STUCKED OF SOME SONGS IN MY MIND!

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Zillion, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

Well ive been following abstinence over several things (almost relative with internet and entertainment).

Ive met infinite obstacles and challenges for falling asleep or trying to not procastinate
    when ive been engaging with all the nasty videos in my youtube recommended section! (yes, recommendations are always weird!)..

so now ive come to decision of following abstinence over certain songs and completely staying away from Youtube..

Yes ive successfully did it for more than 2 weeks..

but the thing is, the type of songs that im ignoring are often getting played in background of my mind

how to stop this shit out of me??

2. ImpureHuman

ImpureHuman Fapstronaut

3. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Are you asking how to deal with songs stuck in your head?

If that's the case, distractions are the only way to go. Over time, the memories will fade (provided you don't listen to them again) and you'll move on from it.

It really isn't very hard. You're just overthinking it.

5. Zillion

Zillion Fapstronaut

The thing is i used to get music inside the head only after stopped listening to them!

6. K-Dot

K-Dot Fapstronaut

Just stop trying to stop thinking about those songs (ironically). It's like when I say you "don't think about pink dildo", you'll end up focusing on not thinking about pink dildo and you get caught in a loop. When you're trying to not think about something, you're actually thinking about it, so just accept that you got song stuck in your head, don't try to remove it from your mind, continue with your life and it will eventually fade away. I hope you understood my point

7. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

"Pink elephant" is the variant I know lmfao

8. K-Dot

K-Dot Fapstronaut

I'm sure you're more likely to remember this when it's about dildo rather than fuckin elephant hahahaha

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  9. Amphibian

Amphibian Fapstronaut

Maybe the elephant is the dildo.

Anything can be a dildo if you're brave enough.

K-Dot likes this.