1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery League ( every check matters)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Sure buddy! Take care and have fun! :)

2. I have to report another relapse (i know, im on a role right?) Its time to get serious again folks, im ready

3. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear about the relapse and so Glad about your spirit! Keep fighting and learning and You will leave this bad habit behind. You can my friend.

4. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Checking in with a shaky resolve.

I will check in again in 2 hours depending on how things go.

Fucking hell; These urges are inhumane I tell you. Inhumane.

5. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Take a long cold shower right now.
    Don't hesitate just do it.

6. Captain!

Captain! Fapstronaut

I wish I could join this. Could there be a place for Cap..

7. Hold on... Urges are not "you". It's the demon, and the demons need to be burned! So, divert yourself and get busy doing something useful and interesting. And even if you go down... Take pride in the fact that you are able to resist for a considerable amount of time, and that means you are getting stronger, so, rejoice and try again for another round of beating PMO! Every little victory counts in the grand scheme of things.

8. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Can't because I'm unwell. But thank you for the words. Means a lot man. A whole lot.

♡ beautiful paragraph my man. Yes. As long as I learn, I'm never defeated for long.

And that's why I didn't relapse :)

9. Thanks man :)

Sorry, registration is closed. Maybe next time

10. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

11. great ! :)

Keep fighting batman... (the urges i mean) :D!

12. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Errrrrrrr.... XD

13. Passing through quickly... a little update.

HOME ALONE... HUNGRY. TIRED.
    slept little, as you already know... and doing a lot of research for school and work. Investing is more than it seems really. My team, in school, are really busy people as well, so the timing is really off. I am proud to say... that PMO made an attempt this morning... which failed horribly. WILL POWER lads... sheer will power. Nothing pressing, no urges, just busy with serious market research.

TIP
    Do what you are good at, over what you like. Why? I'm really good at research and communication, but do not like it, yet it is the most profitable to me in life, and too keep my mind off of PMO. We like, as humans, to do fun things. Some fun actions, leads us to where we never intended to be. So from researching, gonna take care of my little cousin, Lad Noisy, and try to get some sleep. No school today...

Overall progress in this challenge...
    Really fine. I fell once, and it felt like i never fall at all. keep up the League. We might be competing in a sense, but we all want the same outcome. All the best lads. See you lads and lassies, sometime in the future.

14. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

Dammit, reporting a relapse again. Boredom be damned!
    I'm so angry with myself right now... This addiction will die by my hand!

15. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut

@Aventus I suppose we have the bomb now, if it hasn't exploded yet. Would it be possible to sacrifice 2 of my HP in order to defuse it?

16. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

17. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut