1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

3 wet dreams in the past 2 nights

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by CH3RRY, Jan 17, 2019.

1. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing. Wet dreams sure are a surreal experience. I wonder if I should enjoy them too much or just downplay their occurrence. They always leave me confused!

2. ASABOVESOBELOW

ASABOVESOBELOW Fapstronaut

You should definitely try to avoid them, or you will continue to lose your vitality and essence. They are the result of physiological habits/programming, and mental habits or subconcious thoughts, that serve no positive function.

3. Jerry120

Jerry120 Fapstronaut

You know what?! That's some real good advice and I appreciate you reaching out.

I feel my PMO counter is all fine and dandy but I'm looking for some theories on thought control. I feel I am subconsciously and consciously allowing in sexual thoughts that still keep me in touch with my past habits. Do you have any reading material on this?

Apologies for the thread deviation!

ASABOVESOBELOW likes this.
  4. ASABOVESOBELOW

ASABOVESOBELOW Fapstronaut

Not exactly, but I gaurantee that if you maintain a sleeping position on your side (left side is best for organ support) with your legs crossed over one another, you will not have wet dreams, sometimes people will tie a shirt or something around their waist with a knot on the back to prevent them from laying on their back. Diet can help immensely too.

These physiological programs in your mind and body will eventually dissipate if they are not enforced or bolstered, so the longer your refrain from ejaculation or sexual thoughts, the sooner you will stop experiencing wet dreams and the like. There are mental techniques to avert these types of thoughts, but most I find very crude, even more so than physical techniques like the laying on the side with legs overlapped (Slaying the White Dragon in Chinese Taoist/Buddhist practises), for instance some of the Hindu's and Vedic religious persons visualise all women as their sisters/mothers, or visualise their organs and tissue without flesh, or even as rotting corpses etc... I think that is an extremely crude and poor method, that will likely lead to even more problems energetically, and mentally.

Try sleeping on your side, try avoiding spicy/stimulating foods (especially in the evenings), dairy can also stimulate wet dreams so try to avoid that, trying to put your energy into more productive activities will help, there are some more advanced practises of moving the energy out of the lower body such as horse stance with what is called "reverse quick fire breathing" whereby you hold the horse stance, engage your perenium/PC muscle (same muscle to stop taking a piss), and rapidly breath in and out through the nose, but on the inhale you suck in/contract your stomach/diaphragm rather than expand it, and on the exhale let it push out... it's quite an intense excercise so if you look into doing it, don't do it for more than 20-30 seconds at first.

Jerry120 likes this.