1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What is your life's philosophy

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by u376, Jan 25, 2019.

1. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

its indeed worth taking...........according to hindu dharma the highest level of hapiness which a soul can attain is through god realization........but these kind of souls are rare........its take some insane amount of will power to achieve the almighty....

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

this is very good.........a positive approach to life..........and a solution of laziness

EthanW. likes this.
  3. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

then you should share it

CTRL + DEL likes this.
  4. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

No. Not until I figure out how to profit from it.

5. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

ok.....then do share after earning profit ;)

EthanW. and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  6. Btw, eating healthy is a yes to life, exercising daily is a yes to life, not indulging in any activity is a yes to life, avoiding anything that hurts my mind (like PMO does) is a yes to life, and that's how it goes for me.

CH3RRY and u376 like this.
  7. Eating healthy, exercising, and taking care of my family and job are what makes sense to me. Enjoying the miracle of existence also makes sense. I wouldn't call it philosophy though.

u376 and I'mJustAChoice like this.
  8. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

It comes in way of living...... which is almost same to life's philosophy

EthanW. likes this.
  9. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

Be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.

drac16 and u376 like this.
  10. I don't even know. I don't think I even have the life philosophy. I am trying to figure it out, but so far I am nothing but confused haha.

I believe life is about experience. I want to enjoy this life. But I also want to be in peace and free. Too much hedonism doesn't seem to work because it only seems to make us less free and less in peace. But too much "spirituality", for lack of a better word, does not seem to work either, because then I can't enjoy life fully. So I am trying to figure out a middle way, if there is one.

To enjoy life fully we seem to need money, so that is one thing I want to achieve. Also knowledge, that seems to be crucial to find peace and freedom. Because we can't really get anywhere if we do not know how to get there.

I deal with stress and confusion through mindfulness meditation. That's so far the only practical tool that I found actually works.

u376 likes this.
  11. DucksInARow

DucksInARow Fapstronaut

Life is incredibly trivial and insignificant.

Life is profoundly serious and important.

I like to live as though both of these points are true.

u376 and Deleted Account like this.
  12. EthanW.

EthanW. Fapstronaut

That seems incredibly contradictory.

May I ask, if you have something in your life that you want, do you go after it? Do you have criteria that helps you know which things to pursue, and when?

13. DucksInARow

DucksInARow Fapstronaut

More of a paradox than a contradiction.

In answer to your question, the best advise is to be passionate and engaged with everything, but to let go of attachment to outcome. The build and achieve, but not be possessive over what you achieve. Life is a complete paradox in my opinion.

u376 likes this.
  14. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

I am also confused between my idelogies .....
    Actually yes.... earlier I was trying to be spiritual....but it restricts you a lot......so I mix spiritual ideology with worldliness....

15. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

This is reminding me of a word which actually don't exist ..... it's "demotional" ....detached and emotional......

DucksInARow likes this.
  16. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Here's one of my life philosophies:
    [​IMG]

u376 likes this.
  17. I think that’s a terrible worldview but that’s your choice.

18. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

Good thing I didn't ask you for your opinion :D

19. You didn’t but you got it anyway.

20. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut