1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Mystery League ( every check matters)

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Checking in

@Mysteryball , lad we all fall but, the comeback is always the stronger part, that everyone will always remember.

Word for the day... control
    Control is the power to influence one to doing a certain action or actions. In overcoming any addiction. Control is needed. It is not to be confused with discipline. Control entails the addict to change his behaviour for the better, whereas discipline is keeping true to the change for the better.

@Analog Guy in a Digital World , hope you holding up fine lad. One thing I've learned, fighting this addiction, is that even the strongest can get weak, but even the weakest can become strong. Now is your time lad. Build your strength! Fight with your new strength!

2. Im no longer in contest and you will need these lives for your partner soon.

3. I just remind you, each team(except Egles, they already used it) has the ability sacrifice lives for his partner, any number but just once per challenge, so think about how and when to use it.

4. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

That's awesome.

5. Sammyforthewin

Sammyforthewin Fapstronaut

6. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

7. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Fall down 7 times , get up 8

8. Just wanted to say, I'm loving your daily word of the day! I think control is so important.. to me it is putting into practice a decision you have made, despite other influences that might not agree. So example, learning to walk a tightrope.. gravity, wind etc might not agree with you.. :) but with control, you can master your balance. However, the control is something learned over time with practice. When you have it, you've the tools to use.. but it's still up to you if you use them.

9. You are quite a observer.

10. I am Batman after all ;)

11. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Checkin :) I was searching for the challenge for some time, I like this name :cool:

12. Very true. Time will tell how we perform. Or something like that :D I'm working on my habits. While PMO is out of the picture, if I do not replace it soon, it might comeback. Deciding to learn a new language or spend the time here.

13. :D A hound dude! Arro roo roo! Actually a little stumpy to be a hunting hound, but still the ears.

Nice avatar Muscle

14. Yeah gave me the jumps! I got alerts saying people liked your post in this and this thread and I was wondering when on earth did I post multipe times in a thread whose title looks alien to me!!!

15. Thanks for the support everyone. :)
    Nice name for the challenge!

16. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

Check in
    Have a great day everyone :)

17. Cel mai drept ideal

Cel mai drept ideal Fapstronaut