1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

500 No PMO complete!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Anand Sharma, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Anand Sharma

Anand Sharma Fapstronaut

Finally done that!!
    I know it was tough and all but I had a strategy in my mind starting from 1 week to 1 month to 2 month to 1 year No PMO.
    As I have said in my earlier post of "365 days no PMO", it's all in our hands to do or not to that stuff (sounds like a joke but true).
    Now coming to the benefits, they are really worth over the short term pleasure to be precise. My confidence, aggression and calmness on the same hand has improved by a ton! But the motive behind NoFap AFAIK is getting a better grip over your mind, as it's the reason behind all of our fake short term urges.
    Other benefits probably you guys have read already in other posts.
    If you want to know the benefits just do it a long time and after that either PMO or not, your choice! It's just about knowing yourself better way and not to speculate.
    This time, I intentionally relapsed just to check out if the whole shit about prostate that doctors say was true! Probably could go over 2 years easily but had to hold it for a while!
    Again, if you aren't sure about nofap, do it once and you'll know it!
    Thanks again NoFap!
    Edit: Having relapsed intentionally twice after 500 days, I've decided to go for another year no pmo.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2019
  2. Bycharo

Bycharo Fapstronaut

Congratulation my friend ,I hope you have a better life now. How much did you tried/relapsed before achieving this streak ??

Mo1989, LuisGuev and Celticwarrior16 like this.
  3. Anand Sharma

Anand Sharma Fapstronaut

Thanks bro! I didn't relapse during it because I made it a part of the routine more like a habit.
    I hope you do well too!

4. I'm curious: Did intentionally relapsing twice after the 500 days affect you at all?

5. Lawolf

Lawolf Fapstronaut

Wow , congrats ! Are you in relationship or something? did you O during the whole process?

6. Anand Sharma

Anand Sharma Fapstronaut

Hello, at first it felt like the most intense pleasure I could ever had. But after it was done it felt as if there was no need to do it.
    Yes, next morning I felt little tired and after second relapse it felt like it used to be a couple of years ago: no goal in life but just fap fap fap.
    But nofap gives you will to do something you really wish to achieve. And those videos showing you can learn piano in 3 days on nofap isn't true.
    Good luck on your journey!

Celticwarrior16 likes this.
  7. Anand Sharma

Anand Sharma Fapstronaut

No I'm single 20 years old.
    I never oed by myself, a couple of times I got hit by some obscene stuff on internet, but I never touched it once during 500 days nor did I saw p once on purpose.
    Hope it helps!

Butterfly1988 likes this.
  8. Intentionally relapsing sounds VERY dangerous. The fact that you did it twice not once seems like you lost control.
    What about wet dreams?

Butterfly1988 likes this.
  9. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

just curious...was your relapse a PMO or just a MO?

10. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

That's really great and amazing that you reached 500 days...But your intentional relapse was really stupid...

11. Congrats on passing 500 days man, just remember those benefits are still there and hasn’t gone anywhere.

12. Anand Sharma

Anand Sharma Fapstronaut

Yeah I lost my control for the second time. But having incomplete knowledge about something can be even more dangerous. That was my case as I had no idea of why I was doing nofap. It was my stupid idea of relapsing but has helped me to get clarity about it.
    Wet dreams: I had around 2 or 3 during 500 days.

13. Anand Sharma

Anand Sharma Fapstronaut

Tha
    That was a PMO. I did p because I wanted to know that if it would make any difference after a long time as I thought it to be (like every addict fantasies it)

14. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

Congrats! Did you intentionally relapse with P? Or did you just MO?

15. Anand Sharma

Anand Sharma Fapstronaut

Thanks man! Yes I know that was really stupid. There's a story behind it.
    When I started nofap, I was going to have an exam after sometime. I thought that doing it would make me succeed in it (I would get some superpowers, I know it's retard) not considering that I had to work hard for that. As a result, my exam result was below average. I felt like shit and that's why decided to relapse.
    The point behind this story was that nofap doesn't succeed you in your goals but the will to do something and also you have to put countless hours for that goal in order to succeed.
    I hope that clears the point.
    Good luck!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
    Freeddom_Taker likes this.
  16. Anand Sharma

Anand Sharma Fapstronaut

H
    Thanks a lot man!
    And good luck to you too!

YoungBaller23 likes this.
  17. Anand Sharma

Anand Sharma Fapstronaut

Hello, I did PMO.

18. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

Why not just MO? Why did you choose to do P?

19. Anand Sharma

Anand Sharma Fapstronaut

During my years of extreme PMO, I had fantasized it to be the most wonderful thing. I never M without P at that time. That's why I did that. You can refer to my reply to Chappo030891 in this thread.

20. Suhail22

Suhail22 Fapstronaut

But one thing for sure that you are awesome because u have reached 500 days which normal people can not do...You already have super powers so only ub reached so far...