1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap Impacted Me More Than A Squeeze...

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by LOSEmyselftoSAVEmyself, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Thanks, be blessed, Walk_it_out!

Walk_it_out likes this.

2. Thank you, hmu on here if I can help, owaissss.

3. Asgardian36

Asgardian36 Fapstronaut

hmmmm i hope you can find another gym.

Have you been working out regularly? How crucial is it in your nofap journey???

4. Really happy for you brother! :)
    Getting kicked out of a gym for running too fast on an elliptical is the first time I'm hearing about this rofl! XD :D
    Losing about 40 kilos is a huge achievement, plus all the running milestones and getting your personal life back on track, honestly you're only just getting started man!!! Good luck :)

5. That aforementioned event happened last summer. It turned out to be a blessing. I found a nearby gym with a large indoor track.

I began running!

And I still run, nearly every day.

Asgardian36 likes this.

6. Thanks LordReshi7121999!

I became willing to put hard work into my life to change. It was worth every minute, worth every drop of sweat, and worth every penny.

LordReshi7121999 likes this.
  7. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

well your at day4 now? let's rise to the top man

8. Just saw ur counter, lets get to that 90 again :)

Walk_it_out likes this.

9. Reshi, roger that!

LordReshi7121999 likes this.

10. immadothis, probably RISING would be a bad idea right now....JK

You're right, I need to do another reboot. Let's do this!

immadothis likes this.
  11. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

man I'm in the same boat, I got this big as homework to do, and tommorow is school and I'm so fucked, and relapsing is like kinda getting some release, but it's bringing the emotion in a ball, and when I stop relapsing, I have to face that ball, and that ball is so big, but man we can't give up on life, idk what's best for us, but nofap only brings GOOD, relapsing bring EVIL, and we don't need EVIL,

12. immadothis, it's too hard to worry about homework, the social climate at school, problems at home, and all the headaches life bring. Don't take all of that on right now.

My suggestion is to only worry about completing today. Just today, that's it. Getting through another day in NoFap, is a problem to worry about at another time, which is NOT right now.

Don't be shy on the panic button, either...

13. fan_of_all_might

fan_of_all_might Fapstronaut

Holy crap! That's a complete change in life situation. I'm so proud of you dude! Thanks for being inspiring.

And I know this is a little vain but I think it must have felt just a little good to show up the as the and improved new you to all the people who knew the old you :D

Love how you went too beast mode on the elliptical!!

14. immadothis

immadothis Fapstronaut

man your right, like I focus so hard to do nofap, I make a full day, and then I see I did nothing ,and then I see what I have to go through, and I relapse man, it's just way too much stress and it's my own fault man, and that's what makes it worser, like I know it's my fault, I want to fix it, but at least I try like, people gonna shit on me, but I tried, and I still will try, tnx man

15. immadothis, consider the following, which I believe to be true, at least for me:

1. It does not matter whether it is your fault, someone else's fault or the fault of the pizza delivery driver, Ronald Regan, Patrick Stewart, or Taylor Swift. Forget it.

2. Take all that guilt, self-hatred, negativity, and drop it off. Put it into the dumpster and leave it.

3. All you need to worry about is the "here and now". That's it. Today only. What is happening right now? Work on that one thing.

4. The goal is to cross the finish line without using PMO today. Making it tommorrow, is not TODAY'S problem.

5. Over time, these days will add up, and amazing things will start to happen.

6. Believe the words of Yogi Ravi Singh: You can change the tide and build personal momentum, if I sustain and tend over time.

7. When staying off of pmo seems hard, go back to the quote in #6. Focus on it. Repeat it. Learn it, love it, live it.

8. Tomorrow, you will get a little better.

9. Eventually, getting better will be a piece of cake. Keep working for that.

immadothis likes this.

16. Thanks fan of all might! There are people who love me for my change and people who hate me. There is always resistance to progress.

That's because the old me was stupid, lazy, tired, and obese. I was a non-factor.

Now people that used to push me around are getting a taste of the whip.

And they seem to distaste it.

Tough.

17. SuperSaiyan99

SuperSaiyan99 Fapstronaut

If you relapsed, remember what you wrote here mate.

HealingBodyandMind likes this.
  18. Hyperlord

Hyperlord Fapstronaut

I'm ... I am absolutely impressed. This was a great read. Your motivational energy is over 3000 to me :)
    You, sir, is inspiring!

19. MasterQaon

MasterQaon Fapstronaut

20. Олександр

Олександр Fapstronaut