1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Blood in semen (semen kinda orange?)

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by K-Dot, Jan 1, 2019.

1. K-Dot

K-Dot Fapstronaut

Anyone expirienced blood in semen during long reboots? I had orgasm (not counting wet dreams) after 192 days of no PMO/MO/O and my semen was kinda orange. I also fapped today to test and it was orange once again

Wildwidler'swallet likes this.
  2. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

Orange isnt a good sign. May mean u have an infection or std. But if thats ur only symptom and u havent had sex with questionable people it may just be aged semen. Yellow is the normal color and if blood is involved then its likely u have a bigger problem but it may be u abused it too hard ur first time back idk.

I'd say wait to see if u have any other common std symptoms and if it disappears on its own. And then see a doctor.

SO wait and see if doesnt clear up after a few days and if it does ur fine might be something u ate or heavy metals. But if it doesnt clear up or u have any other symptoms ya doc really quick. Ive never experienced that or heard or anyone else in regards to pure SR.

3. Yeah I think I have recently. This is really gross, but, I've been having these small "shards" come out when I ejaculate, a little painful, and I've noticed my semen more orangish too. I saw my doctor about it, and he didn't think they are kidney stones because they don't come out during urination. So he referred me to a urologist in a few weeks, so we will see what they say. I'm not in the middle of a long reboot, but I have cut back on PMO significantly the last six months

4. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

Your semen should be white, not yellow. Do you always get yellow semen? Mines always white

4DCreator likes this.
  5. I would think that kidney stones are the reason for this, but the Furry Thing's doctor has a different idea. I wonder what that is. Orange semen and shards certainly sound scary and require medical observation.

6. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

This kind of things really lower your enthusiasm about NoFap. Go see a doctor as soon as you can.

Wildwidler'swallet likes this.
  7. seaguy44

I agree. Go see a doctor now

8. Yeah I've done some more research, and apparently it could be something wrong with either my seminal glands or prostate

9. seaguy44

Do you have any pain in your balls? Penis?

10. No, I'm perfectly fine outside of when I ejaculate. The first time it happened was the worst, it felt really weird. It's gotten better over time, just a slight amount of pain but the shards are still there. Edging seems to make it worse, so I've avoided that

11. seaguy44

Check this out: https://www.doctorslounge.com/urology/forums/backup/topic-15245.html

You need to see an urologist. Make an appointment

12. seaguy44

Does this happen more than once?

13. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

Semen is typically whitish-grey in colour. This can vary slightly depending on your genes, diet and overall health. Unless you are experiencing other usual symptoms, temporary changes in colour usually aren't cause for concern.

Reddish or brownish semen can result if there is a broken blood vessel near the seminal vesicles that leaks out a small amount of blood. It could be caused by the inflammation of the prostate or the glands that help produce semen.

Additional white blood cells can cause semen to appear yellow. These can be the result of an infection. A sexually transmitted infection (STI), such as chlamydia, herpes, or gonorrhoea may cause yellow semen.

14. Cynically, I could say now that you have found the perfect tool to stop fapping. If fapping hurts, you will probably stop. I guess some people on this forum would wish for that.

Seriously spoken, I hope the doctor will find out what it really is and know what to do. I wish that you won't have too much of a painful experience and that you will get better soon.

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I thought it was yellow because of it mixing with urine.

16. Clean Willy

Clean Willy Fapstronaut

Apparently not.

17. Thanks for the link, I just read through that, what those guys described sounds very similar to what I'm experiencing. I'm a virgin, so it's not a sexually transmitted disease. So I guess it could be an infection, or worse-case scenario, cancer? Wonderful

Yes, I do have an appointment with a urologist in a few weeks

Yes, I've fapped maybe 10 times or so in the last month and a half, and it's happened every one of those times. Even when it doesn't really hurt, I still check my "load" inside the Kleenex and I can see a few of the shards. Like I said the first time it happened was the worst. The "shards" are like little crystals almost. I'm sure the urologist will want me to provide a semen sample, that would make sense, and see what these things are

18. Yes it is a motivation for me to not go too crazy with fapping, it's sort of an "aversive stimulus". On the other hand, it also makes me curious and wonder if it's good to clear this stuff out with an occasional fap, at least until I can address whatever's causing this

19. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Mine was yellow after a month or so without masturbation, after the second time it was normal again, so to me it doesn't sound like infection.

20. the orange colour is likely caused by blood mixed with the sperm. strange that my semen was white when I got a kidney stone out this way, though.