1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hope some day

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by oneotwo, Dec 30, 2018.

1. oneotwo

oneotwo Fapstronaut

So i jave 165 days hardmode well its preety hard espexeilly without partner of your life.g
    And i know what my problem i Picky
    About girls i alwayse find something but in the loocking also the mental, i dont even give a chance , whath wrong with me, its funny cause im not a top handsome men is just my feilng about my self

Sorry about my English

Atlanticus likes this.
  2. Atlanticus

Atlanticus Moderator Assistant
    NoFap Defender

Hey!

165 days is VERY good!

Yeah.. the more we PMO the easier it becomes to find fault with others...and to write them off as we "satisfy ourselves!"

On the other hand, it's true that if we're looking for a good partner -- as opposed to a quick and sleazy lay-- we do have to think and look hard before we leap into relationships. Also, if we're fuzzy on the difference between the two -- real partner versus quick lay -- it's probably best to stay single. Lastly, if we want to be appreciated like we love ourselves, we'd naturally want our potential partners to think long and hard about us too.

So... all is good!:)

Meanwhile, we continue to work on improving ourselves!

Cheers!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    oneotwo likes this.