1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

+++ 21 Days complaint free challenge +++

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Baldur, May 23, 2018.

1. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

My man, I understand the part with the politicians. It seems they are doing whatever the f*ck they want. Not what the people want.
    I hope that we are not heading into WW3.

Anyways. Cheers!

Force Majeure likes this.
  2. Yeah it’s quite frightening, it feels like anything could happen this time... and in my country the politicians had driven the country from a high quality country into a madness, so much that we are planning to move. Anyways, day 4!

Baldur likes this.
  3. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

You must be living in Europe then. There are some "fun" times ahead.
    (To be honest, almost everywhere the politicians fuck it up.)

I guess it is day 1, as I think I complaint about idiots (politicians and extrimists) a bit too often.

Cheers!
    /Baldur

4. I actually think it’s day 9! I haven’t complained what I can think of... :)

Baldur likes this.
  5. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

Awesome! =)
    I don't know what day I'm on as well. So I guess that'll be day 1 for me.

6. When I think about it, I have always had a mentality of not complaining very much. I remember when I was a teen and a friend of mine always complained about another friend of his. Every time he complained I replied with "why are you telling me this, say this to him directly. If you can't say it to him directly, don't say it to me. If you don't wan't to say it directly to him and you really think this then simply stop being friends".

I have always tried to encourage people to be honest with themselves and with others. Complaining has never really been on the map for me as I often want to resolve the problem.

As another example, a couple of weeks ago when a guy on the Krav Maga Club really stank sweat from his hand wraps I asked him to clean them until next time... what would the point be of telling this to my wife, I don't want her to clean his hand wraps anyway :D

Surely I am not perfect, I complained about my bloody phone when I tried to stop the alarm this morning and I had to press the touch screen about eight times before it reacted. I am going to ignore this, it was a gentle and quiet complaint and I said it to the phone directly and no one else heard... :eek:

And with that said... day 12!

Baldur likes this.
  7. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

Wonderful!! It is of much higher value to talk to people directly and not talking about them behind their back.
    Exceptions might be people that are totally insane sh*theads and you want to warn somebody.
    Day 4 for me.

Cheers!

8. Day 21 completed! :D Or is it? :confused:

It's pretty difficult to monitor the vocal output 24/7 so I am very unsure if I have made it or not. It's probably a good thing to incorporate a wrist band like the one they mention in the video, that would probably help me to remember to think about what I am saying more often.

That said, I can't say I have "completed" the challenge as I cannot prove the opposite. So instead of leaving the challenge with success I am leaving it with "I'm out". :)

Baldur likes this.
  9. Baldur

Baldur Fapstronaut

I salute to you! Awesome! :)
    I am back on day 1. Life just F*CKED me hard. Lots of complaints, I think.

Anyway. Cheers!
    /Baldur

10. Thank you @Baldur ! Again, take it with a grain of salt that I completed the challenge... :D

Baldur likes this.