Anyone here ask out any girls lately?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Ra's Al Ghul, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Unibet

Unibet Fapstronaut

All the best bro

2. ClaritySeeker

ClaritySeeker Fapstronaut

Then you gotta find the same type of person who doesn't care about morality or family values. Good luck

3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I don't care for patronizing people of any political stripe. I'll make up my own mind about the subject of morality. Neither do I need your luck.

4. PJT

PJT Fapstronaut

I feel you man. The brainwashing is so real in this society. I have to be in the closet about a lot of my views bc these people these days groupthink to the fullest. Meanwhile I'm looking for them stand outs lol.

0111zerozero11 and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  5. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

Nope. You can't ask out anyone when there's no one to ask out. Remember the whole "there are no single women" thread I created and got bashed for? Yep.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  6. 0111zerozero11

0111zerozero11 Fapstronaut

That was mic drop worthy

PJT, Deleted Account and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  7. Peace467

Peace467 Fapstronaut

Thanks I really needed this. Time to take risks and be myself :)!

8. brilliantidiot

brilliantidiot Fapstronaut

Look at what they stand for. You want a weak military? You want a bad economy? You want a billion of the sjw's useless and constraining morals? You want that stuff? wake up

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  9. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I brought that up, she doesn't know herself how she feels. Like with Trump, it sounds like she marches to whatever the media or popular opinion is. Like I said, her non-individualist thinking is not good.

10. Wisewannabe

Wisewannabe Fapstronaut

Met this girl at a meditation course. We walked for some time after, because we both where going in the same direction. I asked if I could have her number and maybe we could meet up. I saw she was kind of surprised when I asked her, but she gave me her facebook account. She is almost never online so it took days before she answered. She is like 10 years younger than me, I think they may be having grown tired with face. Anyway we agreed to met up, but off course I had forgotten a job-obligation so I had to cancel. Because I am not used to people taking days to answer a message I feel like the spark has gone. W agreed setting a new date, but now she was unsure of when this could be because of exams. She would let me know if there would be a opportunity. Honestly it feels like the whole thing has faded, but I think it was kinda cool meeting a girl at a meditation camp, so a part of me wants to text her. Another parts is telling med; "move on bro..."

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

Team Trump all day but I wish we could have different political opinions and still be friendly with others.
    True.

brilliantidiot and Ra's Al Ghul like this.
  12. Wladimir

Wladimir Fapstronaut

Ive wasted enough of my time on women so you know what.. Screw them. I realize now that i must survive this Journey that is life on my own. If I find the one then thats great but IF I dont i always have myself..

13. Wow now that's some dedication right there !

As for me ,personally ,I dont care about any relationships atm . Still got stuff to sort out for my own self.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2019
    Wladimir likes this.