1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating an older woman

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Veritech

Veritech Fapstronaut

I think that the days of the guy always being taller, older, same race, making more money, heterosexual, etc. are long in the past.

If you like her and she likes you and you have a decent connection; that is all that matters.

2. I'm 22M and I would F even a 45 yo female.

Gotham Outlaw and silvio pellico like this.
  3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Why stop at 45? I met some hottiesm older than that.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2018
    Gotham Outlaw and silvio pellico like this.
  4. Just to give him an example, I would F any hot women I don't give a f bout age lol

5. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

Well women that are in their 20's are generally still young in mind often. Its not so much her age but how mature she actually is and not how you look but the level ur willing to step up. Keep in mind someone that age prob wont be interested in fun or just games. She is closing on 30 and may have a kid or want kids lol. This doesnt have to be true its just a fair warning. I just hit 30 and I can tell u very often if a nice woman isnt taken by around this age there is a good reason why. Sometimes its a reason you can help her overcome and sometimes its one they have already resolved themselves but basically its not that they are 10 years ahead of u its what happened during those 10 years?

Anyway tbh I'd suggest u dont over think it and wait for the apparent issues to reveal themselves. Just be careful, I know some older women just want a young guy to play with and control. And I dont mean that in a judgemental way I've had female friends make this abundantly clear. Sometimes they consider younger men safer and more obedient which is often true. Men do this as well with younger women sometimes.

My basic advice is go for it but pay attention to the flags. Older women are just women. Be a nice confident guy and see what happens.

silvio pellico likes this.
  6. HuwhiteMale

HuwhiteMale Fapstronaut

I'm currently seeing a lady 8 years my senior. I don't have a problem with that and obviously she doesn't. Of all the reservations I have when it comes to which women I deal with, age isn't one of them. You say you are 21 and your girl is 23? That's hardly a difference worth sweating. Do your reboot, be a gentleman, and court her and see how it goes.