1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

One more proof that women attraction is REAL

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by SullivanKyle, Dec 1, 2018.

1. SullivanKyle

SullivanKyle Fapstronaut

Hey guys what's good? I'm here to tell a story about women attraction.

It's 4am and I just got back from a party in my city. I usually go to that kinda parties at least one time a month. We have a lot of fun dancing with girls. But tonight was a different one.

Yesterday I relapsed, after a 8 days streak without PMO. I was feeling nervous about that because we know this affect us so much but I've decided to go anyway.

Well, that was a good party. But I saw most of the girls didn't pay attenction to me. I knew that would happen and I know it's not bro science. A least I was wearing an "ultimate badass outfit" that I got from my uncle and everyone was complimenting me and asking where they could get that kinda stuff. I'll not explaing what I was wearing because it's hard. It's something about the culture of my state so it's not relevant to this post.The thing is girls weren't noticing me. Not even guys. But I had some fun I can say.

The last time I went to that kinda party, I had a 15 days streak without PMO. I remember pretty well that awesome day. Guys laughing about things I said, girls inviting me to dance, I was so happy and feeling really good. And I remember the girl I have a crush she invited me to dance. That thing exploded my ego. And comparing that day, this night was totally different. Althought this night I invited her and she said she was tired and after 15 minutes I tried again because I didn't have anything to lose just for inviting her again, and she accepted. But that was like I was forcing her to do that. I could see she wasn't happy and not making any effort to dance. After that song a friend of us just invited her and she accepted immediately and she was laughing and having fun. That guy is not a big deal because he's a 50 yo guy married and they're friends from a long time.

So this is my own proof that attraction is real. For me a least 15 days is enough to start a littlebit of attraction. Maybe for other guys it can be more or less. I had other stories about attraction but maybe I tell in another time. I remember 21 days was really good too for attraction. I keep imagining guys that tells stories about 50, 90, 100 days of nofap. That's so insane. I'm trying to get that but my best streak was 25 days so far.

2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

nice post ,thank you man , yah ,people sense whats going on ,you can do long streak if you want , i did , so you can surprise yourself too ,all the best in the future

SullivanKyle and pp7711 like this.
  3. SullivanKyle

SullivanKyle Fapstronaut

Congratz for your streak! Thank you so much.

control your life likes this.
  4. 4DCreator

4DCreator Fapstronaut

I am on day 8 soon and I don't look for girls, I don't go out, I don't go to parties so girls attraction doesn't bother me even I like women. I build a business. I am interested in how nofap helps in business field while sober and preserving sexual energy. Good luck to you with your journey.