1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you smoke and what kind of cigarettes you smoke

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by titkata92, Nov 12, 2018.

1. titkata92

titkata92 Fapstronaut

I know that more of you will say that cigarettes are harmful.But i like to smoke and I don't know why. I still believe there are smokers here too. I smoke cigarettes More International.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. I prefer to dip skoal, but I do partake in smoking pot a few times a week. It helps with the stresses of life.

Knighthawk likes this.
  3. Guysavi

Guysavi Fapstronaut

4. Hand roll tobacco and weed, no cigarettes.

5. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Fapstronaut

Heres a tip. Its how i quit and it works. Your hooked on nicotine. Get some nicotine lozenges. Throw the directions away.
    You use those lozenges just like you did ciggs. After meals...first thing in the am..everytime youd smoke suck a lozenges instead.
    Youll learn that nicotine in its self is a nice thing. Its the smoke thats kills.

6. I smoked Marlboro Reds, then switched to Camel Crush, then quit cold turkey after 10 pack years.

7. Sovereign Elder

Sovereign Elder Fapstronaut

I smoke weed occasionally but I’m not an addict. Being addicted to drugs could fuck you harder than Pmo.

8. cinaq

cinaq Fapstronaut

I smoke Marlboro, unfortunately I'm addicted to it and still waiting for less-stressful moment to finally quit it forever.

9. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Don’t make excuses, just take the plunge!

cinaq likes this.