1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Men open your eyes . SEE what you have .

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Queenie%Bee, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

2. <<Nowadays, a woman will give you a chance. Perhaps a second, third, or even a fourth chance.>>

The baggage with each
    successive chance gets heavier.

Think right,
    Travel light.

Icespice, Nugget9, Vixen and 4 others like this.
  3. 0111zerozero11

0111zerozero11 Fapstronaut

"A woman believes in you when you don’t. She thinks that you can live up to your abilities and that someday you’ll change and be a better man for her."

Yep. Lost myself waiting. Realized how demeaning that was to my worth. Why in the world do I deserve having to wait on someone to figure out if I'm worth it? I don't deserve that & neither do my children.

Thx for article!

Nugget9, anewhope, Vixen and 4 others like this.
  4. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

Fuck Yes! Amazing article!!!! SOOOOOO TRUE!

5. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Perfectly put ;)

6. Road to freedom

Road to freedom Fapstronaut

So simple, and yet so true. I feel as if it was written about me and my partner. Luckily, she still believes in me, and in my ability to improve. That is what she has been telling me from beginning. I have made so many mistakes and was ready to quit all for too many times. But she is the love of my life, and I'm not going to give up.

7. Katrina Rose

Katrina Rose Fapstronaut

Unfortunately it takes a woman putting at least 1 foot out the door for them to realize this. And men....a woman is EMOTIONALLY DONE long before this happens.

8. jreacher2828

jreacher2828 Fapstronaut

Beautifully said. Thanks for sharing this.

9. Katrina Rose

Katrina Rose Fapstronaut

Sure thing. I've been in this position in every relationship I've ever been in. For all different reasons. My current relationship is the only time I've ever been able to come back from it.

Nugget9 likes this.
  10. It's not just men. Some women do this too.