1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite workout?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Namekian23, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

Hey guys, I just want to change the topic up just a bit. We all know that there are great stress relievers that help us relax, rewind, and feel good about ourselves. Such as exercising. So what's your favorite workout? It can be anything. Mine at the moment is power yoga. It can be pretty intensive, but it is so relaxing at the same time. It demands your attention, so it becomes a form of meditation as well. I used to do MMA and weight lifting, but I broke my back. So what you do guys like to do?

2. bandanana

bandanana Fapstronaut

Planks.

...And side-planks. I don't have a solid workout routine LOL

3. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

Planks hurt man and my abs are like Jell-O. I actually don't have a workout routine either and much of the stuff I do now is just for relaxing. I think we should both join the gym in the near future haha.

4. care4ameatball

care4ameatball Fapstronaut

I just started working out today but I like to run and do push-ups. Makes me feel like the King of the World!

5. michgem0707

michgem0707 Fapstronaut

I do a lot of walking, T25, Circuit training and swimming. At home alone I do Back exercises I had a bad problem in my lower back but the exercises taught to me by a chiropractor did a lot to help.

6. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut

Yeah, I should probably start doing those again. As for running, I live in New Hampshire where it snows. It's hard to do that when you're dealing freezing cold temperatures :(

7. MelancholyWeightlifter

MelancholyWeightlifter Distinguished Fapstronaut

Snatch, Clean, Jerk and SQWAAAATS baby.

8. NotAfraid

NotAfraid Fapstronaut

batman-workout.jpg spiderman-workout.jpg superman-workout.jpg

These are the three workouts that I've found to be very pleasant.

9. DireWolf

DireWolf Fapstronaut

barbell back squats, it just kicks my ass and gives me a reality check every time, and its the main reason i`ve gotten a little bigger which is my goal, get stronger and bigger

10. Namekian23

Namekian23 Fapstronaut