1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

35 and Older Accountability Group

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by artifact, Nov 24, 2018.

1. This is a group for people like myself, age 35 or older. Here are some rules and guidelines:
    • Join this group by commenting on this post with the phrase "I have read the rules and would like to join this group". Please read these rules before you request membership. 20 members will be the limit, in accordance with the NoFap rules.
    • After you request membership, bookmark this page so you can find it again.
    • You must activate your day counter and keep it up to date to be considered an active member.
    • Members' usernames will be ranked in a leaderboard at the bottom of this post according to the number of days they have.
    • Check in at least once a week by commenting on this post. Let us know your status and share any helpful insights you might have. Please refrain from using graphic sexual language so you don't trigger other members. Blatant offenders will be removed from the member ranking.
    • Members who fail to check in for two months will be dropped from the member ranking.
    • There will be no apps or texting associated with this group, but members are free to contact each other however they wish
    • Please let us know if you no longer want to be part of the group so that we can give your spot to a new member.
    • Thanks for participating! Together we can reach a new level in our recovery.
    Note: The member ranking is normally updated on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday nights.

Note 2: In the event of two or more people having the same number of days, they are ranked in order of group seniority (who has been in the group the longest gets the higher ranked number).

Note 3: The group is usually at full membership of 20 people. We occasionally have openings. If the group is full, I can add you to our waiting list. If you like the format of this group, feel free to use it to start your own group thread.

“A birth-date is a reminder to celebrate the life as well as to update the life.” - Amit Kalantri

----------------------------------------------------

Member ranking (as of Tuesday, 3/26/24):
    1. Warren of fleabags:emoji_sunny::emoji_lifter::emoji_trophy::emoji_medal::emoji_running_shirt_with_sash:: 330 days
    2. Mara43:emoji_sunny::emoji_lifter::emoji_trophy:: 167 days
    3. Raskolnikov II :emoji_sunny::emoji_lifter::emoji_trophy::emoji_medal:: 118 days
    4. Le Petit Prince:emoji_sunny::emoji_lifter:: 83 days
    5. born3:emoji_sunny::emoji_lifter::emoji_trophy:: 45 days
    6. Circleinthesquare: 16 days
    7. Wanttosucceed:emoji_sunny::emoji_lifter::emoji_trophy::emoji_medal::emoji_running_shirt_with_sash:: 12 days
    8. Gazan:emoji_sunny::emoji_lifter::emoji_trophy::emoji_medal::emoji_running_shirt_with_sash::emoji_briefcase:: 11 days
    9. Steveal3aneef1:emoji_sunny::emoji_lifter::emoji_trophy::emoji_medal:: 8 days
    10. onefootinfrontoftheother: 7 days
    11. Low Tide High Tide:emoji_sunny::emoji_lifter::emoji_trophy:: 7 days
    12. JJ_Kino:emoji_trophy:: 5 days
    13. XnevertoolateX: 5 days
    14. artifact:emoji_sunny:: 3 days
    15. x_Nocturnalis_x:emoji_sunny::emoji_lifter:: 3 days
    16. Martial:emoji_sunny::emoji_lifter::emoji_trophy:: 2 days
    17. BookNerd42: 2 days
    18. Keli:emoji_sunny:: 1 day
    19. Hope23:emoji_sunny::emoji_lifter::emoji_trophy::emoji_medal::emoji_running_shirt_with_sash:: 0 days

-----------------------------------------------------

:emoji_sunny:
    30 Day Sun of Hope Award: emanuel_free, magvor, jaberwaki, ctr, NICEDUDE, Low Tide High Tide, Wanttosucceed, Martial, mukmewx, lytnin88, GottaBFree, Paf-On, marksaysay, getbetter2000, Bman44, salaciousDone, Nekkhamma, goingforit, Steveal3aneef1, BenC, recovery hammock, colio, Stelvio, Dissolve_The_Ego, Bartholem_phew!, Aquiantedwithsorrow, CactusLemon, livinginhell, Gazan, bb333, victormach, Intothesun, Alex_AI, mistergonzo, livewelllovewell, artifact, flyswat, krazzer, optimistic7, x_Nocturnalis_x, koalaone, born3, BlueOrange1, Middleagedcoach, Mara43, 87Diamond, ^^^sickandtired^^^, lm82pl, Hope23, Max Chickens, Warren of fleabags, Toma123, zeke1993, Keli, Moper123, Raskolnikov II, user7899, UlyssesResists, legion12171850, Le Petit Prince

:emoji_lifter:60 Day Heavy Lifter Award: emanuel_free, magvor, jaberwaki, ctr, NICEDUDE, Low Tide High Tide, Martial, marksaysay, goingforit, Steveal3aneef1, BenC, Bartholem_phew!, Aquiantedwithsorrow, CactusLemon, victormach, Intothesun, Gazan, Alex_AI, optimistic7, livinginhell, x_Nocturnalis_x, koalaone, born3, flyswat, wanttosucceed, Middleagedcoach, ^^^sickandtired^^^, Warren of fleabags, Hope23, Toma123, krazzer, Max Chickens, zeke1993, Mara43, Raskolnikov II, Le Petit Prince

:emoji_trophy:90 Day Hall of Achievement: discovery, Freeman82, Heretogrow, AEC Josh2415, control your life, Tantricman, blazer72, PolarOtter, tiger9611, persona2903, Timber, Raskolnikov II, EcoMunchies, alpha.buddy, Pirate3819, WilBil99, emanuel_free, Jerky, Nash78, magvor, JJ_Kino, jaberwaki, ctr, Low Tide High Tide, Martial, marksaysay, NICEDUDE, goingforit, Steveal3aneef1, BenC, Bartholem_phew!, Intothesun, victormach, Alex_AI, CactusLemon, Gazan, livinginhell, born3, Wanttosucceed, Warren of fleabags, flyswat, Hope23, Toma123, krazzer, Max Chickens, Mara43

:emoji_medal:6 Month Medal of Honor: blazer72, persona2903, Timber, Raskolnikov II, Pirate3819, emanuel_free, magvor, jaberwaki, ctr, marksaysay, Steveal3aneef1, Intothesun, Alex_AI, Gazan, Wanttosucceed, Warren of fleabags, Hope23

:emoji_running_shirt_with_sash: 9 Month Sash of Persistence: persona2903, emanuel_free, magvor, ctr, marksaysay, Alex_AI, Gazan, Wanttosucceed, Warren of fleabags, Hope23

:emoji_briefcase: One Year "Takin' Care of Business" Briefcase: persona2903, emanuel_free, ctr, Alex_AI, Gazan

:emoji_bomb: 500+ Counter Blowout Award: ctr

Last edited: Mar 27, 2024 at 1:40 AM
    born3, user7899, marksaysay and 32 others like this.
  2. 7 days today and feeling good! Looking forward to a great week.

user7899, goingforit, Jr4fun and 6 others like this.
  3. zweezer

zweezer New Fapstronaut

Hi - I am new to the boards. 35 year old male here. After many failed attempts, I'm looking to really do this. Going on 5 days.

9471027, LemB15, renewing and 6 others like this.
  4. Rebooter13

Rebooter13 Fapstronaut

Hello guys ,i am 36 years old and i am on my first day again.
    I was thinking about joining a group like this and try to win this fight with some other "fapstronauts".
    I also like the ranking system which give some extra motivation and makes it a little competitive.
    So , let's do it guys , let's get rid of that stupid addiction!

5. Paf-On

Paf-On Fapstronaut

Hallo...
    May I join the group?
    35 years old

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Hi zweezer. Welcome and good luck.

Rebooter13 likes this.
  7. Hi Rebooter13, thanks for joining.

Rebooter13 likes this.
  8. Hi and welcome, Paf-On. You will need to turn your counter on if you want to be listed in the member ranking.

9. I may not be able to update the member ranking every day, but I will try to do it at least twice a week.

10. srussell

srussell Fapstronaut

50 year old here currently on day 26. Nofap seems normal to me at this point and I want to keep it that way. My goal is 90 days and I will go beyond that if others want to also. I'd love to join this group!!!!!

BozzoBond, Nate1983, NICEDUDE and 8 others like this.
  11. Turn 34 this year! Can you make an exception?!

12. Hi srussell, welcome to the group. 26 days is a great start.

pfb2019, jxerxes and srussell like this.
  13. Sure, that's ok. Welcome aboard.

14. jxerxes

jxerxes Fapstronaut

Hey Fellas... I"m on day one. Looking forward to achieving some great goals- 90 Days. I've attained 83 before and greatly look forward to surpassing it.

15. Welcome jxerxes and good luck. I'm going for 60 days, which beats my old record 56 days.

control your life and jxerxes like this.
  16. Minnesotan

Minnesotan Fapstronaut

17. Hi Minnesotan. Hopefully this group will be helpful for you.

18. May I join? Im 35. Quit drugs an alcohol for over a year now. Going for PM, will love to be part of a group. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2018
  19. jxerxes

jxerxes Fapstronaut

It's a start...

Attached Files:

20. reboot135

reboot135 New Fapstronaut

In Philly, looking to start with accountability group. May I join?