1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My “gift” Topic of DDAY . Great article for both .

Discussion in 'Partner Support' started by Queenie%Bee, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

BELOW IS A GREAT ARTICLE !!

My story first . Mine is 12/22/16 . THE BIG ONE . The BIGGEST . DDAY 2 . The day I found the laptop at work . ( work together )The Christmas that I thought for sure was going to be our last as a family . As I watched the boys opening their gifts with a hollow heart and fake smiles . To , maybe every 10 minutes that day crying and vomiting in the bathroom. Albeit with perfect hair and makeup, perfect family photos of the day . I would never have imagined I would be here today . In spite of it all . We are in a good place , have been for 10 weeks . But DDAY are NO joke . I am already agonizing over it , not just the day , but the season .
    In the comments someone mentions Christmas being their DDAY and Samuel responds underneath. Really good , important read for the SO . And equally if not MORE important for the PA to read . I wish for nothing but the best holiday season for my NOFAP friends . The SO with their utmost , unlimited support . And to the PA’s that are getting IT , Betrayal Trauma etc and really stepping up to be the man they were MEANT to be for their WIFE , their QUEEN ;) . NOFAP has been quite possibly the best gift my marriage needed . I just wish I signed up on DDAY not a FULL year later !

https://www.affairrecovery.com/survivors/samuel/d-day-when-anniversaries-attack

2. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

3. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

Can you put that in the resources thread? It's a great read!

Jennica likes this.
  4. Queen_Of_Hearts_13

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 Fapstronaut

5. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Done !

Queen_Of_Hearts_13 likes this.
  6. Mrs.J

Mrs.J Fapstronaut

Thank you so much for posting this. Our first DDay anniversary is approaching. A few days ago was the anniversary of a date I remembered as an exceptionally egregious one when it all finally came to light. That combined with the fact my husband tried, unsuccessfully, on three separate occasions that day to have sex, right before having to leave on a two day work trip, and I kind of lost my shit. We had been doing really well the last few months and he was less than appreciative I had brought it up. He later apologized for being short and for getting us in this place to begin with, but I can’t help dreading the impending DDay anniversary, a few short weeks away. Really dreading.

7. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Share it with him . Let him see things from all perspectives