1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Checking in and reporting a reset fell to M did not see P. Sorry about that @What I Do That Defines Me , taking one for the fellowship .

2. You've been doing really well, sir! Get back up and keep it goin.

3. Yeah right, like you have to apologize to me, i already had like 7 strikes since we started. You did awesome man and i would reccomend not feelinh too defeated. You didnt erase thay amazing streak with one mo. Plus, you didnt watch p which is a victory in itself. Good luck :)

4. Oh no! You have done an amazing job, and as Batman said, you are definitely not back on square one if you get back on track!

5. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Checking in :emoji_alien: getting back on track and done day 1 already . Thanks for your words @Akermark @Castielle and batman . Definitely not feeling as before when I used to do it frequently, i will get into my routine and not think about it too much

6. You're welcome, thats what friends are for :)

Desperate_Warrior and spaces like this.
  7. Have to report two strikes today. I'm still in a weak spot, but feel like I'll get out of here eventually.

8. You'll get there man, you just gotta keep fighting and adapting.

"Perseverance is the surest road to success"

9. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

10. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

11. Remembered to check in, I've been busy with a load of rubbish on this end. I don't think it's too late but you never know.

12. Sure thing my man :)

13. Thanks, man, you too.

14. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Checkin for friday!!!

15. Absolutely horrible situation.

Thanks for reporting.

Thank you for your honesty.It took a huge amount of bravery to report this relapse after such an amazing streak! I know you can over come this and go on another great streak.
    Thanks for being honest Akermark.
    I hate to hear it my brother.you were doing so well in the challenge but as always thank you for having the integrity to admit it here.

16. 11/16/2018

Alright so its Friday and it seems I haven't checked in since Monday morning...Wow I didn't realize it had been that long and only thought it had been a day or 2.this is unacceptable of me and it wouldn't be very good if the leader himself was kicked for inactivity.

I hit a rough patch and Relapsed 4 more times bring my total to a insane 39.I just...its hard to find a reason to fight anymore and honestly I am feeling like I need break from NoFap right now but I won't give in,at least not until the of this challenge and from there I might take a month or so off just to attempt and get my head back in the game.

Lets get through this last 14 days!

17. Have a strike to report today.

No, it isn't unacceptable. Don't put pressure on yourself to get back here more often than anyone else. You have leaded us through this challenge very well. Without you this challenge would never have happened. We owe you that.

I'm sorry to hear about the relapses. Perhaps a break from nofap might be good. Thinking about nofap all the time can have an opposite effect. As long as you don't use that as an excuse to do more PMO.

18. Dont worry about it man, its only 4 days :)

If you think it will help, by all means do it. You have to do what you feel is right. I hope you get your footing soon, im rooting for you