1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sexual Kung Fu

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by cucumbro, Oct 9, 2018.

1. cucumbro

cucumbro Fapstronaut

I've been practicing the art of "ejaculating up the spine" to rejuvenate myself with my sexual energy rather than waste it (David Deida - The Way of the Superior Man).

Today I felt a tight buzzing all over my body during the practice, but then I had tightness in both my asshole & my lips for like 5-10 mins after. My lips were stiffened af & hard to move.

This may be a sign of sexual yang recirculation happening, but possibly not in the right way.

Any thoughts on what just happened there?

2. Is this parody? Man, you got me.

jun007 and Contentful T like this.
  3. cucumbro

cucumbro Fapstronaut

Nah, it's real

Contentful T likes this.
  4. Contentful T

Contentful T Fapstronaut

The way he is going about this makes it seem so.

While I don't think any real kungfu masters would approve of this, a "sexual" concept, this is very Taoist and they do view it as a skill that takes alot of work however purity will do it for you too and is usually developed through daily meditation. Also sexual energy practices are the lowest form of Taoist energy practices.

Celibacy is the prerequisite for learning the deeper methods.

But I guess this can be seen as the start of it as OP is keeping it inside.

Focusing on the sexual aspect though is most elementary.

Elzapadelagente likes this.
  5. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

AVoid those practices from westernian authors, most of them are quite dangerous to your body, raising the jeeva up the body isn't that easy, only an akhanda brahmachari can do that.

ShowProof likes this.
  6. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Say what

7. That´s not correct and not suitable for western practioniers at all. There are also descriptiona and teachings by Mantak Chia about this topic and he is not a "western author", while teaching the taoistic methods. A lof of the brahmacharian radicalism is an indian priest concept, another holy cow, mixed with lots of traditional superstitions and myths, in the essence comparable to roman-catholic sexual oppression. I prefer not to.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. cucumbro

cucumbro Fapstronaut

So is everyone just gonna argue or is there an answer?

intelligentignoramus likes this.
  9. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

Yes you are right, some doctrines are outright stupid, I don't believe in the monks trying to avoid women, because that's the easy way and generally doesn't bring results, in brahmacharya it's said you should abstain from even meeting women, I don't agree with that. No doctrine is perfect.

Also Mantak chia spouts way too much nonsense even if hes not a westernian one, he claims if you ejacualte 5000 times you die and other non sense

10. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Everybody was Kung Fu fightin..

11. Where does he ever state this? His books are quite reasonable, compared with lots of the usal mumbo jumbo in this field and his teachings have been successful practioned by many (western) students over the last decades.

What kind of answer do you expect? I am neither your teacher, nor am I familar how good you are doing your personal practice.
    For the effective circulating of the energy it´s important to close the energy circuit and placing your tonguetip behind the teeth against the upper palate.
    And you must make sure, that you dont ejaculate retrograde into your bladder. You can check the urine for that.
    Generally I feel excited after these kinds of orgasm, in opposite to ordinary ejaculations, so I avoided this before sleeping time.
    At the moment I don´t orgasm, because in my perception there is still a loss of energy. But that´s my personal experiment.

Elzapadelagente likes this.
  12. Hey Vandermeer! Just wondering where you're getting your info from. Did you have an instructor, read some books, or maybe watch some videos? I'm jumping into the journey of revitalizing the body through sexual alchemy and am just beginning. I noticed you mentioned,
    but I was hoping, by the sounds of your "ejaculate retrograde into your bladder" comment and also the closing off of the "energy circuit", that maybe you had a direction you could point me in. I've got the Taoist Secrets of Love, Cultivating Male Sexual Energy book and yet, I believe I, for one, would be better suited learning this practice through the assistance of a master. If there's a chance that we could be busting nuts into our bladders and livers and having our anuses and lips freeze up like they've got botox injections....then maybe we should be seeking Masterful assistance.

I'm looking for a master out in Colorado and will give you a heads up if I can find one @cucumbro.

13. Fenston999

Fenston999 Fapstronaut

Anbody you find claiming to be a "master" is just leading you on. No true master would walk around to people saying he's master so and so. There are a lot of people full of themselves in this world that will tell you all sorts of things, but the truth is there are probably as many true masters in this world as you can count on your hands, and they won't go around talking about it or giving classes to the general public for a lump sum.

again likes this.
  14. Then I guess I must journey to find a True one

15. I also base my concrete body work mostly on Mantak Chia and his books.

I agree, an available personal teacher directly working with you for your progress is the better option. Like this counts also for martial arts or yoga lessons. Everything that touches or even manipulates the energy system of the body has to be handled with certain care, especially if you come from a rather unstable position.

16. Elzapadelagente

Elzapadelagente Fapstronaut

Muy interesante. Tienes libros en PDF? Gracias

17. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Good, I wasn't the only one who thought this.

18. XAI04

XAI04 Fapstronaut

My asshole is sore from ejaculate moving upward.

Deleted Account likes this.
  19. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

Sending chi/energy into a part can be dangerous.

If you send chi to brain some is still lost.

I recommand you do concentration exercises, just google.., like 20-30min daily session to send energy to brain in a healthy loop. Theres 1,000s of meridians. You cant possibly send it up the right channels...

Sending energy up can be a sort of last resort when horny...just because theres many other options but you dont think clearly when horny...if you do still, it's good to tongue on roof like vandermeer said.

Also, if you are not horny and get horny to practice this...you are encouraging sexual hormones and other small sexual influence in you to build up just so you can dry up. But when energy builds again you will be more horny. Celibacy is mainly mental. People die from stress or remain alive after very hard operations because they want to see their children again.. Intention is everything.

As for chi, it should always be stored in lower dan tien / muladhara, that is below the belly button in the middle of the body - roughly...keep building it until spiritual faetus is build you can feel strong egg there, and is powerful. This takes years of hardmode to build. So sending energy somewhere else will waste it!.Doing too much concentration practice is not good either, you will be getting more tired when you do too much. Swami viekanda, famous guy lifetime celibate says not to do too much, as it will effeminate the body.
    That is because your kinetic energy is the same as mental energy to make thoughts. If you weaken body you will notice you might feel body less, less grounded when walking, less power and vigour to tense. And of course less help to immunity from kinetic energy and less body heat. The bulk of your energy should be in spiritual faetus, LDT. This is super clear in martial arts from china type. And from india as well, for example this is one famous sadhguru on youtube in one video he says as well, nowadays is modern craziness with higher centres. But in old times it was common knowledge, build lower centre first, muladhara first. Theres is health reasons. Also upper centres only waste energy. Hormonally too, the brain is less than 2% weight but consumes more than 20% energy. In terms of chi really big amounts are needed to pump it up. The rest of the body needs to be wealthy in energy, first.

Like Ra's Al Ghul said. You should work out. Get stronger. Shaolin work out. Real monks work out. Generals do. Swami viekananda, lifetime celibate did. As you stay celibate and with good lifestyle of decend sleep, work out etc. Chi builds up, your concentration will too. You get sharper, and more vigurous in everything. As well as charismatic. Naturally. Sending chi in places is crazy idea.

Especially when you are under 2-3 years hardmode. Later after years you can spare chi to manifest stuff in your life or build strong servitors or even heal weaker people. YOur concentration will also reach jhana. Back in the day they reached jhana in hours or 2-3 days. Nowadays I know modern practioners, hardmode nfap, work out daily, and practice cocnentration for 4 hours a day. Took a couple months to get to jhana. Because chi is weak. Modern man is soo weak it cannot get weaker. Literally no spare chi whatsoever. So it can take a couple years to get that spare chi. Dan tiens, chakras, these are opened with spare chi. And LOTS of it at that. This is common knowledge many of you well studied may know, but still lots of misconcenption, $hitty books, new age crap on youtube, skinny "lightworkers" and "energy workers". Little children, Back in the day they made meridian charts because they could feel them. Strong energy :)

romlel likes this.
  20. Grey is colourless

Grey is colourless Fapstronaut

First time I hear of that, what is it? if you don't mind asking..
    Indeed, I read some books where they said this. I think this old belief is meant to be for extremely serious people. Like those who do itcouple times a day daily. I know 2 or 3 or these boys in person. They are not human...Literally military like strategy and magick like luck is needed for these people.

It can be good for us to li*e with them in society and to be well aware of women being fat in many places, sweating like pigs, being stupid, dealing with anxiety like all boys and men alike, being a bunch of lazy or sore loosers in life, just like boys and men alike...People should ha*e esteem like a king, not like in game of thrones, stupid story, they are all degenerate bastards in that story.

... Not to say the whole history was filled with these people. There were superior people and degenrates in e*ery age including nowadays...

romlel likes this.