1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi Everyone. I am new here

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Rajiv2018, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Rajiv2018

Rajiv2018 Fapstronaut

Hi All !
    I am new here. Already fed up of life with constant fap every day. Every day after doing it I decide to quit from tomorrow but that tomorrow never came. Pathetic thing is complete awareness.

Every time I do it, next day something bad happens to me. Guaranteed. As if there is some power in the universe punishes me of doing it. Have you guys experienced it also ?
    And if I manage to not do it one day, next day something good happens to me. Guaranteed. What’s happening, is there really some power in the universe that controls all of us ? If yes why it is so difficult to give it up ?

I found this forum and I think this is a great forum. By sharing our experience and posting progress we can help each other to tackle this problem. Plz suggest how to best use the forum. I am planning to go for a two week challenge. Anyone up for to do with me ?

Homeboy237 likes this.
  2. Fighterwithin

Fighterwithin Fapstronaut

Hey bro..i totally can understand what you are experiencing. I also have similar experiences. Fapping just lowers your self confidence and anything unproper happens to you, your subconscious mind relates that thing to fapping and probably that is true also.. i am with you in this challenge as im also a fighter against this menace within me..

Homeboy237 likes this.
  3. Rajiv2018

Rajiv2018 Fapstronaut

Awesome. I am glad I joined this forum. Lets do it. I am up for a 14 day challenge now.

4. Fighterwithin

Fighterwithin Fapstronaut

Ok.. whenever your mind will become weak and you will think about fapping..just come here..we will watch out for each other

Rajiv2018 likes this.
  5. Homeboy237

Homeboy237 Fapstronaut

Hello.. I'm equally new here and have the same addiction to fapping. I REALLY intend to start working out to grow a little from being lean..
    I believe that we can do this because this forum is one i totally could rely on. I wish you get through this too.

Rajiv2018 likes this.
  6. Rajiv2018

Rajiv2018 Fapstronaut

I completed successfully second day. Yipee ! 12 to go

Homeboy237 likes this.
  7. Homeboy237

Homeboy237 Fapstronaut

I'm already on a two week streak!Hope I keep it going at a steady pace!

8. Rajiv2018

Rajiv2018 Fapstronaut

Cool! I am on 5th day. Running a 14 days challenge now. Will start a 30 days challenge after that

9. Homeboy237

Homeboy237 Fapstronaut

Pheww..this seems very tough on the mind huh?